Recommended Posts

ShakerGER    113
16 hours ago, Vertice_ said:

Will all the crystalline items continue to be earned via Twitch drops after the system is updated?

This is exactly my question. Do we NEED to spend the points to get the skins and all or can we just wait another month or two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you get more klei points? Wonderful news to hear that it's in the shop now but i can't get any of it because i was under the impression that there wasn't going to be any new rewards for a while :<

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rily    553
5 hours ago, ShakerGER said:

This is exactly my question. Do we NEED to spend the points to get the skins and all or can we just wait another month or two?

I asked this too but no answers yet, just bumping this question, also the items will be there for limited time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
camelCase    98
2 hours ago, densedistress said:

How do you get more klei points? Wonderful news to hear that it's in the shop now but i can't get any of it because i was under the impression that there wasn't going to be any new rewards for a while :<

 

There are more points coming, but just have a google for links that have been active for quite a while now. If you've never clicked the older ones, you're missing out on quite a lot of points.

Edited by camelCase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Macaronie    12

I dont't understand this: When the new drop system added to game The Crystalline Collection will be removed from game? And we can not able to get other unpublished drops?                                                                                                                                                                   

Edited by Macaronie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahnark    0
14 hours ago, Rily said:

also the items will be there for limited time?

Important question. Hope a staff will answer it and put it in original post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BezKa    1831
4 hours ago, Rahnark said:

Important question. Hope a staff will answer it and put it in original post.

 

5 hours ago, Macaronie said:

I dont't understand this: When the new drop system added to game The Crystalline Collection will be removed from game? And we can not able to get other unpublished drops?                                                                                                                                                                   

No and no. The rewards page holds all the items they put there forever, so any future players have a chance of reedeming the act of not knowing a game exists by collecting points. When new system comes in place, it will be only for Twitch, the page with rewards will not change at all. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Macaronie    12
2 hours ago, BezKa said:

 

No and no. The rewards page holds all the items they put there forever, so any future players have a chance of reedeming the act of not knowing a game exists by collecting points. When new system comes in place, it will be only for Twitch, the page with rewards will not change at all. 

Thank you for answering my questions. :wilson_blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jacklul    94

Is it normal that I can redeem items I already earned/have in the inventory?
They are Timeless quality as far as I remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Omninano    19

Good luck implementing the Twitch update to your system, guys! Thanks for notifying us on what's going on! (And for the free points, those always make me so giddy :razz:.) I love how open and communicative you are with the community -- it's great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CN25    0

I know you can only get points through links but is it just me or are there not nearly enough to buy most of the items? Just wanna finish the collection

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justad00d    1

should we also be returning to THIS thread topic to find the latest code for points? so far i've only been able to get the points once, but when the next week comes, where and when should we look to find the next link for points?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkPulse91    1356
21 hours ago, Justad00d said:

should we also be returning to THIS thread topic to find the latest code for points? so far i've only been able to get the points once, but when the next week comes, where and when should we look to find the next link for points?

The new links are almost always in the update posts. Like for example the Year of the beefalo update post.

That being said there is also another thread where people post all of the newest links to, you'll see it pop up in the most recent threads every time a new one is posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WilsonJr    0

Why can't we convert points into spools, or spools into points? That way we can redeem special items on the website more often or transfer extra KP to Spools in order to craft skin items for characters if our Twitch Drops are up to date and we have no use for our points.

 

Perhaps there could be like a 1-1 ratio but with a hard cap on the amount you can convert for a time. Say every week (7 days) you can convert up to 500 or 1000 of either spools or points into the other and then once you've converted your 500-1,000 you have to wait that 7 day period before you can convert again.

That way useless or multiple items can be unraveled for spools then traded for KP. Once you've selected the amount of KP/Spools you wish to convert there should also be a confirmation warning saying "Are you sure you wish to convert this many? You won't be able to convert any more for the next 7 days. Y/N".    Just my two cents seeing as you guys are doing QOL changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will you remove the rewards redeemed points when you put the live rewards again, or on the other hand you will not put again the rewards on twitch drops?

Because I want to know if I can wait for you to put the rewards on twitch again (like the scaled furnace), or I have to redeem it.

Edited by The Automaton
Edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now