Sign in to follow this  
Aligyon

Inventory Bug (trap)

Aligyon    10

i keep getting this error message when i try to switch or click on my trap in the inventory:Error: Error : data\scripts\components\inventory.lua:257: attempt to index field 'inventoryitem' (a nil value) LUA ERROR stack traceback: data\scripts\components\inventory.lua(257,1) in function 'GiveActiveItem' data\scripts\widgets\common.lua(34,1) in function 'HandleContainerUIClick' data\scripts\widgets\inventorybar.lua(194,1) in function 'ClickInvSlot' data\scripts\widgets\inventorybar.lua(76,1) in function 'domousedown' data\scripts\widget.lua(160,1) in function 'OnMouseDown' data\scripts\widget.lua(165,1) in function 'OnMouseDown' data\scripts\widget.lua(17,1) in function 'fn' data\scripts\entityscript.lua(405,1) in function 'PushEvent' data\scripts\input.lua(49,1) in function 'OnMouseButton' data\scripts\main.lua(268,1)i think it started when i lay down the trap and put a bait on it (berries) i used it to lure the bunnies out and kill them with my pick-axe so after a while when all the bunnies were gone decided to pick the bait and trap to use it for later.

JoeW    23,050

We are logging crashes and we will be fixing them as we move forward. Thank you for this, we will check into it!

Kevin    504

Aha! Thank you so much for your repro steps. I was able to figure out the dreaded "bad inventory item" bug and fix it for the next build.(It turns out there is a problem with the trap and it is always updating, even in your pocket. If you have one and you stand too close to a rabbit ... kaboom!)

Sign in to follow this