Sign in to follow this  
Jason

DST Year of the Beefalo is Live!

WhackE    643

jawsome

30 minutes ago, Flooremoji said:
  • Spider nests on boats no longer regenerate spiders.

Welp, time to find a new food source

git gud

• Like 1

Vampir20101    0

After installing the update, DST servers stopped starting with caves. Everything works fine without caves, but if you turn on the caves, the server writes an error: "dedicated server failed to start"

k-VBOcDLSFQ.jpg

Edited by Vampir20101

rossFnA    87

I bought the wrong skin chest ( Victorian Antiques chest in storepage ) and requested a refund. If I buy the complete one now will that add time to the DLC which prevents the refund after more than 2 hours ? Help I'm confused and still waiting for reply before buying the complete chest

landromat    1933

So, main question: What changes was made to Beefalo taming? Is it easier now? Can they still un-tame? I noticed you can pick grass and stuff, but what else?

• Like 2

minespatch    86991
8 hours ago, DaZoul said:

The faces in the compendium now moveimage.png.212c423fa46916d04dc7212f5aaeb6af.pngW e n o n a

So this is not a new skin?

8 hours ago, SadeceAtakan said:

Winona's head is absorbing her bandana :wilson_ecstatic:

Oh...

Edited by minespatch

Klei I've been a long time veteran of this game, it's one of my favorites and it's just about the only game I ever play on steam. I love both DST and DS, I play both equally as much, but I just wish there was more content being added to DS as well. I love the new content and constant new updates to DST, but its been so long since DS has seen a major update--whether it be just new mobs, furniture for Hamlet, bringing skins from DST to DS or new recipes, I'd just really appreciate if in any of the DLCS, we could see some new stuff as well. I know these things take time to make but I think I speak for a lot of DS stans out there when I say, we're more than willing to wait.

Edited by GlommerGoop64
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

CarlZalph    4968

I am predicting that after the event is over the beefalo skins will be put into the base game just like the Hallowe'en ones were for you to use out of the event.

Evidence being having a lot of code to work when the event is over.  Specifically everything being handled on the item network (like Hallowe'en skins) and GridGroomerPopupScreen:YOTB_event_check's always true when the event is not on making all skins work once the event is over.

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

GelatinousCube    796

Update is awesome, already got all the Beefalo Dolls and costumes just need to earn a ton more lucky coins to get all the rewards!

Some of the new skins are UNBELIEVABLY good! All the Gate and Wall skins are just incredible and my base is looking twice as good as before now. The new Eyebrella isn't quite as cool as the Glass one but its still really neat and is a nice alternative/change. The new Bee Box is also super nice, it's going to be hard now choosing between this one and the twitch drop next week! Mushlight and new chest skins are also real nice.

The Salt box is a little weird and the drying rack seems a bit crooked but otherwise these are some exceptional skins!

• Big Ups 1

NSAiswatchingus    3987

I think you can permanently keep beef skins on unbonded beefs. Bond with one. Hitch it, then unbond. You can still dress up the beef and even do it to another one. I haven't gone back to check if it stays after relogging but I hope it does!

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1