What is your dream car if you had unlimited money?

jenniferandliz

4 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

due to general insecurities and immense nearsightedness, i generally balk at the idea of driving any vehicle, let alone owning one

the fastest car in the world is 

USING YOUR GODDAMN LEGS! WHY WON'T ANYBODY THINK OF THE ENVIRONMENT GODDAMN IT

YOU ALL ARE SO WEIRDCHAMP IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO GO FAST USE A PLANE OTHERWISE JUST WALK
ok im done now:wilson_smile:

A working fully functional 1989 Movie Batmobile, complete with turbo boost, mounted rockets & turrets- of course I would never use any of those extra features unless zombies took over the planet or something, But it’s better safe now than sorry later.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

A working fully functional 1989 Movie Batmobile, complete with turbo boost, mounted rockets & turrets- of course I would never use any of those extra features unless zombies took over the planet or something, But it’s better safe now than sorry later.

I think we can all agree this is objectively the best answer.

Nothing precise yet, but I really want a solid delivery van. Hopefully I will get to paint it. I just want a proper car that I can fill with stuff and drive away into the sunset then come back 5 min later bc I forgot my toothbrush

And put a box of candy in there. Just so I can pull them out and give to my friends at any moment.

My dream car is Subaru Outback 2020. This is a Japanese off-road wagon. Its excellent off-road capabilities, practicality and reliability make it one of the best options in the estate segment in the world. Plus, travelers and lovers of an active lifestyle, like me, can easily equip Outback with regular ("Subar") trunk organizers and other devices that allow you to transport bicycles, kayaks and even cargo containers on it. I already imagine how I will travel on it. Of course it costs a lot, but I already have a part of the sum, I also think that https://mr.bet/at will help me with money as always.

Archived