You will live to regret this.

Wendy C.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Okay see you in three months then :) 

(also- the world is full of evil people, evil creations and evil things... it all depends on what people DO that determines if it’s moral or not)

I did not support BLM because of how they rioted on streets (not peaceful protests but full on riots of burning buildings & being horrible people) yet Klei opted to support BLM: Not because they condoned the violent lashing out they were partaking in: But because they wanted to help people & families affected in need.. 

Guns are manufactured on a daily basis and put to good use, they’re used in hunting for food, for protection from those wishing to do you harm, yet put the guns in the hand of the wrong people and it’s a weapon of war, destruction & evil.

Dont try to tell me that what Klei is doing is ANYMORE Evil than a preacher who goes to a church praises the voice of the lord, and then later people find out that preacher was kidnapping and torching people (a true story by the way) 

My point: If the house of GOD can’t have evil contained.. then I don’t think Klei has any control over what Tencent does with their shares either.

And if you want to get technical- Tencent paid KLEI... and now Klei has to show results that prove that investment worth while.

WE (the players) aren’t helping fund TENCENT- Were helping fund Klei..

If that somehow manages to make people feel more comfortable then I’ve done my job.

But dude seriously.. give it time.

You bring up a good point, that evil is everywhere. But this isn't as simple as supporting an ideal, or using a tool for non-evil purposes. 
This is an actual entity; a collective with will and an agenda, and it can have its will rejected. But Klei didn't do that. They submitted because it was easy, and it brings gains to them. But the people they are consorting with are of a clear, blatant sort of profound corruption. 

I'll give it time, because my will is impotent compared to the forces at play here. Klei had a chance to resist and didn't.
They, we, all, will suffer the consequences. And we have plenty of time to watch all of it unfold. Every single second. 

The world has a lot of bad stuff indeed, but I think you're overreacting one bit. First, Tencent is bad, they did a lot of morally questionable things and they steal your data (which is bad, but almost every other company does that too), but you're making it look like they are the devil themselves. I'm worried about where this might be going, but I trust Klei enough to wait and see what's going to happen. Second, purchasing a majority stake in Klei doesn't equal buying Klei. Whatever happens next, preaching doom won't help anyone. I'm even not sure what your point with this thread was, especially in the DST General Discussion. It doesn't belong here, they just don't take it down because people would freak out.

I thought I was going to click this thread and DST would open on my computer, but whenever I clicked through to the title screen I would see WX-78 dead and Wolfgang's giant potato replaced by a realistic kidney, and then I would look down and see that my kidney had been surgically removed and I was bleeding out

1 minute ago, Sunset Skye said:

I thought I was going to click this thread and DST would open on my computer, but whenever I clicked through to the title screen I would see WX-78 dead and Wolfgang's giant potato replaced by a realistic kidney, and then I would look down and see that my kidney had been surgically removed and I was bleeding out

They took your kidneys instead of you as whole... :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, wons said:

if you are talking about that tencent is owned by CCP at some point and the CCP has slaves then yes, it's horrible but we can't do anything bassicly about it, you and me are just people who play klei game(s) and the best we can do is just don't buy anything from klei and other tencent owned stuff, i was talking about how it will influent the game itself but yea you have a point, slavery bad

everytime that i thought that world will end or anything like that, it weren't half as bad as i tought it was, and i hope it will be the same here

Yes you can, you can stop purchasing and interacting with anything that has connections to it, starting by uninstalling this garbage game

47 minutes ago, wons said:

i think i haven't made my point clear, so i will explain. The thing is that the entire "omi gosh tencent god klei we r d00m3d" is now at the peak of panic and too fast made opinions and other stuff, keep your weapons, "uninstall" button and anything else until we will see how that tencent thing will work in practice, how i said earlier maybe it won't be that bad as we think it may be

Too late for that, already uninstalled the game and it felt wonderful. Anything that has ties with TenruinerOfGamer will die.

Sunset Skye foretold the horrors that are about to come. It’s no creepypasta it’s 109% true.

The next time you open DST Tencent will replace your kidneys with communist organs, that make you want to give them your Email address so they email you more commie propaganda.

It’s no joke folks this happened to my cousin’s friend ex wife sister in law neighbor, got a text from Tencent and had to send to 25 people and they just laughed about it and flipped the phone to a side to continue watching anime and look now? They lost their kidneys, became bald, and are part of a rock band called “The Lenins” it’s awful although a few of their songs are catchy specially the ballad, but make no mistake folks, that song will remove your liver one day and force you to play LoL and even win a million dollars in a tournament or two but it’s because they will have your soul, and you will then donate that million dollars into Chester plushies which are a symbol of domination, if you own a Chester plushie you now are part of THEM.

So be aware: If someone offers you a Chester plushie just say NOT TODAY PAL and run holding your kidneys. Think about the kids your are saving.

Holy crap there's a lot more Wendies here than I remember in the short :lol:.

Yeah it's bad, but making threats will only spark unnecessary and meaningless hatred between the people you once liked and yourself. It may be the beginning of the end, but don't take it out on the messengers.

15 minutes ago, W0l0l0 said:

Holy crap there's a lot more Wendies here than I remember in the short :lol:.

Yeah it's bad, but making threats will only spark unnecessary and meaningless hatred between the people you once liked and yourself. It may be the beginning of the end, but don't take it out on the messengers.

It's not a threat, merely a warning. It would be a threat if the bad times to come were in any way my fault. 

No, the misery to come is entirely of their own doing. 

16 minutes ago, W0l0l0 said:

Holy crap there's a lot more Wendies here than I remember in the short

Yes... Sometimes when I enter Constant there are 4 or more other Wendies around. Not sure what happen, but this world is pretty dark anyway...

Archived