Bigfoot

Studio Announcement

rainman895    301

I found about this only just now and I'm... heartbroken. I regret purchasing some skins a while back. This is absolutely terrible... :wilson_cry:

More people should see this thread to witness the mass sadness

hot focaccia    98
17 minutes ago, rainman895 said:

I found about this only just now and I'm... heartbroken. I regret purchasing some skins a while back. This is absolutely terrible... :wilson_cry:

you are a bit late to the party ngl 

• Haha 1

Oooooooooh no!

I always use Klei in forums as an example of an independent company that has no 'evil' ties and creates nearly consistently great games. Someone told me to come off of my horse because it was just another company owned by the Chinese and should therefore expect censorship and fear of spyware added to games. I came here to find out what (s)he was talking about. Turns out (s)he was right!

This makes me a SAD panda!!! Or should I say, "this makes me a sad Winnie the Pooh"? ;-(

DaZoul    3166
On 6/13/2021 at 12:17 AM, minespatch said:

Is there a way for Klei to win people back from this?

I get the reasoning, but still, I think people are getting a tiny bit too judgmental. I sure haven't noticed any changes, apart from Klei being able to put out monthly content, and personally I'm betting on not seeing any negatives in the near future, if not ever. Some people are very pessimistic, and the amount of faith they lost just goes to show how much they trusted Klei. Which, to me, implies that Klei can be trusted, and I for one still trust them to not ruin things.

• Big Ups 1

minespatch    86858
5 hours ago, DaZoul said:

Which, to me, implies that Klei can be trusted, and I for one still trust them to not ruin things

They've been transparent before so I still trust them. The Tencent thing is a bit eyebrow raising but like I've said for years, they've had history with Tencent before, I'm more surprised by people paying less attention to the history of Klei.

• Like 1