Bigfoot

Studio Announcement

Machine Reaper    2404
22 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Theyre still here aren’t they? Still commenting on posts- still trying to make updates

cough cough Don't Starve cough HAMLET updates! wheezes

BaloneyOs    471
5 hours ago, zombieJ said:

噗,你不是说每个人都有权发表自己的观点吗。结果一和你的想法不对付就叫别人别张嘴。理中客?

给你一个很有用的词:表里如一

你真承认了表里如一!那我看咱俩都说废话。你不张嘴随其实你便,就算胡说八道也可以。

有权发表自己的观点的能力是很好。西方人可以随便批评自己的国家,可是你练天安门的事件都不敢提。你不懂历史的话,那别人怎么能把你当回事那?那么看你更没有资格批评国外的想法。光会说单方的偏见就更没有信誉。至少承认双方都有问题在张嘴才会有效果。

应该再复习几个单词:

censorship - 审查制度

hypocrisy - 虚伪的

53 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Pardon, kind sir, but may I very politely inquire

Yeah Google Translate is hilarious with slang.

Apparently 尿性 (literally urine sex) is regional, satirical slang for temperament, nature, capability, etc

krypton = freemium

Stuff referring to "gold" I believe is also some offset of slang about freemium models.

And then we have the classic "Famine".

Edited by BaloneyOs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

JurKon    3
On 1/23/2021 at 3:25 AM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Winnie the pooh doesnt care about the lifes or data from some nerds and kids playing a videogame

Quite contrary, they do care about the data very much. Those kids, young ones and not so young ones, will in few years become a new big generation of voters and participants in public opinion. Soon they will be in a position to allow start of new wars ... and to fail miserably.

• Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • Potato Cup 1

viberr    1221
1 minute ago, Pindeh said:

Most ironic part from this is, people will slowly forget it, and rabidly consume Klei's products.

well that happens with almost everything on the internet so it ain't much of a surprise

• Haha 3

Mike23Ua    10054
8 minutes ago, Pindeh said:

Most ironic part from this is, people will slowly forget it, and rabidly consume Klei's products.

You buy a game to enjoy the game: I guess the people who haven’t bought it yet might have legitimate complaints/concerns but for the most part: if you already bought something you should be getting your money’s worth out of it.

So far the only arguments I’ve seen against that is they don’t want spyware or whatever added to their game, but outside of that: If they don’t buy anymore skins or whatever they can’t further help fund Tencent so why on earth are they causing such a huge uproar about it (aside from aforementioned potential Spywarez)

My opinion of Klei (and how awesome they are as a friendly group of people providing my game with cool updates) will change ONLY when I see negative changes to my game itself: such as outrageously priced skins, pay-to-play mechanics, removal of spools and free skins in favor of Microtransactions only, Not addressing bugs and patches for existing content before moving on to their next money making endeavor, You know basically ALL the stuff that makes me leave other games.

Until I see that happening, I’m not going to completely freak out, my one and only concern about all this is rather or Not Tencent does indeed actually own Klei now.. and how that will play out in the long run.

It.. it worries me, but I can’t Code Lyoko this decision and “Return to the past Now!” 

viberr    1221
1 minute ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

30+ pages of mind boggling stuff. keep on the good work guise!

Reveal hidden contents

Evil Devil Demon Wings Vinyl Sticker

its almost 40 pages:lol:

• Haha 2

viberr    1221

guys klei makes a bad choice

now they must die 

everyone prepare your bad reviews 

as DK would say

SEND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smife    147

Make sure to add a low fps launcher with a big "LAUNCH" button and a smaller "store" one next to it to remind us what games or dlcs we haven't bought yet.

• Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1

viberr    1221
7 hours ago, Smife said:

Make sure to add a low fps launcher with a big "LAUNCH" button and a smaller "store" one next to it to remind us what games or dlcs we haven't bought yet.

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh 

i get the joke

its still not funny but at least i understand the joke

• Thanks 1