Bigfoot

Studio Announcement

Recommended Posts

BaloneyOs    471
10 hours ago, DST_LSJ said:

The President of the United States calls on people to leave Washington DC and go home without violence. But the mainstream media's vilification of the US President is inciting violence.

Believing what happens is your freedom, I don’t want to change your mind. But it does not mean that what you believe is truth. I very much agree to ban the Twitter account of a person who advocates violence. Now benefit makes everything politicized. This is a terrible beginning.

 

11 hours ago, DST_LSJ said:

If someone just want to criticize the actions of the China government that you see and believe, but unwilling to understand the cause and effectHis criticism is as meaningless as someone who only says it hurts but doesn't go to the doctor or take medicine. All this is just to vent his emotions and satisfy his vanity. It's sad.

 

On 1/24/2021 at 5:30 PM, DST_LSJ said:

so hypocritical.

 

 

 

1 hour ago, zombieJ said:

这个世界最有趣的就是人们即便没有去过一个地方,也会因为环境而充满偏见。相互指责对方被媒体蒙蔽了双眼,似乎自己才是真理的一方。我在美帝呆过,享受过便宜的物价,也见过不咋地的治安。它即不比公知说的好,有没粉红说的差。

西方媒体造谣的人权问题并不存在,对一个国家并没有亲身到访就不要假装自己是一个“理中客”说什么我对你没意见、我反对的是你们的政党之类的话。把偏见烂到肚子里,这里没人需要你拯救。

给你几个很有用的词。最好懂事以后再张嘴。

bias - 偏压

assumption - 假设

censorship - 审查制度

hypocrisy - 虚伪的

double standard - 双重标准

 

一九八九年的天安门事件听没听说过?如果知道的话,请解释那时候发生了什么事。

Edited by BaloneyOs
  • Like 2
  • Sanity 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pindeh    32
14 hours ago, viberr said:

its overreacting 

Summarizes the whole situation

Edited by Pindeh
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DST_LSJ    1395
5 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

Where did you hear this? did your Chinese media tell you? because if they did then I can prove it is a lie because I actually searched "1984 book" and the first result was this a literal shop to buy and read the book:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=1984+the+book&hvadid=78408928218455&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&tag=mh0b-20&ref=pd_sl_6dlpb5g71m_e

YOUR media is lying to YOU TOO! its not any less corrupt then ours and not admitting it would be admitting cognitive dissonance

there see? you claim how we have been lied to and delusional yet you have also been lied and put into a delusion by liars from YOUR media, which means YOU are the one being hypocritical to us for claiming that we are delusional.

and we do not need to listen to what you as a hypocrite says until you follow your own ideas then why should we?

Great. It is good news that we still can buy this book on the amazon.

I have seen a tweet about the US election and 1984 was marked as controversial. Then the tweet was deleted soon. I could not find any information about this tweet anymore. I mention this because it happened recently. I expect the account of the 45th U.S. President could be unblocked soon. The plot in this novel has already happened in the real world.

Because I could not provide evidence to prove that I have seen this tweet. Now I should admit that this book is not banned in U.S. Let me edit and correct my words now before it's too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Machine Reaper    2401
3 minutes ago, GuyPerfect said:

I've been burned enough that I've adopted a guilty-until-proven-innocent policy for things like this. I won't stick with the games in hopes that things will turn out alright. I'll wait until it's clear that things didn't get worse. Then I might come back.

first there needs to be something to come back for in the first place.

I've been waiting for a HAM update for 2 years and there is still nothing expect funsies

  • Sad 3
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zombieJ    3
1 hour ago, BaloneyOs said:

给你几个很有用的词。最好懂事以后再张嘴。

噗,你不是说每个人都有权发表自己的观点吗。结果一和你的想法不对付就叫别人别张嘴。理中客?

给你一个很有用的词:表里如一

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    9620
45 minutes ago, Machine Reaper said:

first there needs to be something to come back for in the first place.

I've been waiting for a HAM update for 2 years and there is still nothing expect funsies

Wait.. you mean Hamlet? The dlc expansion? The same DLC expansion that as early as late last year finally came to Playstation, Xbox & Nintendo consoles? That Hamlet?? Because if your talking about THAT Hamlet I would take a roughly educated guess that now that it is out on all Platforms that if any updates were going to be made for it- it probably makes much better sense to do those updates over all platforms since well- you know it’s now officially available on all platforms.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Sanity 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Machine Reaper    2401
44 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait.. you mean Hamlet? The dlc expansion? The same DLC expansion that as early as late last year finally came to Playstation, Xbox & Nintendo consoles? That Hamlet?? Because if your talking about THAT Hamlet I would take a roughly educated guess that now that it is out on all Platforms that if any updates were going to be made for it- it probably makes much better sense to do those updates over all platforms since well- you know it’s now officially available on all platforms.

instead they just released it on all platforms with all the bugs and other stuff unfixed and the HAM forums are mostly clogged with people asking for fixes on consoles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragolantis    52

I hope I don't rekindle this, but this is getting ridiculous, 38 PAGES of responses, it's crazy, I hope we stop before we hit 40 pages, because this is getting nuts, I tried to say something at 30 pages but by then you were at 35! Nothing has happened yet, so if DST, DS, DS' DLCs, ONI, FiL, or whatever game you play gets updated, then we make a judgement.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dragolantis said:

I hope I don't rekindle this, but this is getting ridiculous, 38 PAGES of responses, it's crazy, I hope we stop before we hit 40 pages, because this is getting nuts, I tried to say something at 30 pages but by then you were at 35! Nothing has happened yet, so if DST, DS, DS' DLCs, ONI, FiL, or whatever game you play gets updated, then we make a judgement.

Just let the thread run it’s course, it will die as fast as it blew up.

Edited by YesterdaysLemon
Minor Spelling Mistake
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Machine Reaper    2401
17 minutes ago, Dragolantis said:

I hope I don't rekindle this, but this is getting ridiculous, 38 PAGES of responses, it's crazy, I hope we stop before we hit 40 pages, because this is getting nuts, I tried to say something at 30 pages but by then you were at 35! Nothing has happened yet, so if DST, DS, DS' DLCs, ONI, FiL, or whatever game you play gets updated, then we make a judgement.


the worst has already happened, this is just the campfire left with the burning embers and the people hurdled around talking about why it happened.
if anything is gonna happen, it should have happened years ago and it didn't, 

now some players like myself are gonna leave and come back again after there will be any updates since plebs like myself don't have enough good internet to play online.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 Da LOLs    3737
3 hours ago, DST_LSJ said:

Great. It is good news that we still can buy this book on the amazon.

I have seen a tweet about the US election and 1984 was marked as controversial. Then the tweet was deleted soon. I could not find any information about this tweet anymore. I mention this because it happened recently. I expect the account of the 45th U.S. President could be unblocked soon. The plot in this novel has already happened in the real world.

Twitter is its own entity separate from the government its a company yet it still tries to act like it is a part of the government

it banned a lot on both sides after the new president was elected officially

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Machine Reaper    2401
17 minutes ago, Marfoo said:

For now, don't boycot or hate Klei, because nothing yet happened.
Jesus Christ-

 

Hate Klei? Boycot them?

Dude they sold themselves off to a company cause they were short on money, cause their games weren't selling much, cause there weren't much players.

what can we do now?

buy more of their games?

beg them for updates they are never gonna do?

its over, its all **** now.

also here is my perdiction, Klei is going to become a AAA title now or they gonna bust like a rubber chicken on a Helium pump.

lets hope the latter happens at least.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marfoo    222
18 minutes ago, Machine Reaper said:



Dude they sold themselves off to a company cause they were short on money, cause their games weren't selling much, cause there weren't much players.
 

So Riot Games, but people still buy skins for many champions and etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 Da LOLs    3737
2 minutes ago, Marfoo said:

So Riot Games, but people still buy skins for many champions and etc.

just because people do things do not make those things moral or right

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Machine Reaper    2401
12 minutes ago, Marfoo said:

This thread is a hell hole. I'm leaving.

 

we are not jumping in the river like the rest of you so enjoy your stay.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marfoo    222
6 minutes ago, Machine Reaper said:

we are not jumping in the river like the rest of you so enjoy your stay.

Yep, but most of the posts here are just political or racist. 
So yeah, I don't want to stay in the place where I feel bad.
 

  • Like 3
  • Big Ups 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    9620
5 minutes ago, Machine Reaper said:

we are not jumping in the river like the rest of you so enjoy your stay.

847DA413-FFE2-4D9A-9788-34763F7C6042.thumb.jpeg.b7380bcab636ac8016c73824ba2cf6cb.jpeg

I dunno man: I trust the things they say because they’ve given me no reason NOT to Trust them yet.

Theyre still here aren’t they? Still commenting on posts- still trying to make updates and do right by the community... They already have their partner deal with Tencent: They (to the best of my knowledge) have already been funded.. so they could leave us all hanging and discontinue all updates: Why would they care? They already been paid. But instead they listen: they aim to satisfy and they even let you guys turn their entire forums into a dumpster fire of opinions. 
 

I’m waiting for that 2021 Roadmap and I expect it to detail things that are going to want ME to convince my friends to buy and play DST... after this whole “blown ordeal” They have to make up for it..

And before anyone chimes in saying your supporting Tencent Evil I say EVIL!!! Be Gone filthy creature: I say to them the majority of people playing On XBOX are already unknowingly supporting Tencent (cough cough Gears of War, Esports, Fortnite) So it’s not going to make a damn to me either way.

What WILL Matter to me though.. is how they handle their GAMES from this point forward. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marfoo    222
3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

847DA413-FFE2-4D9A-9788-34763F7C6042.thumb.jpeg.b7380bcab636ac8016c73824ba2cf6cb.jpeg

I dunno man: I trust the things they say because they’ve given me no reason NOT to Trust them yet.

Theyre still here aren’t they? Still commenting on posts- still trying to make updates and do right by the community... They already have their partner deal with Tencent: They (to the best of my knowledge) have already been funded.. so they could leave us all hanging and discontinue all updates: Why would they care? They already been paid. But instead they listen: they aim to satisfy and they even let you guys turn their entire forums into a dumpster fire of opinions. 
 

I’m waiting for that 2021 Roadmap and I expect it to detail things that are going to want ME to convince my friends to buy and play DST... after this whole “blown ordeal” They have to make up for it..

And before anyone chimes in saying your supporting Tencent Evil I say EVIL!!! Be Gone filthy creature: I say to them the majority of people playing On XBOX are already unknowingly supporting Tencent (cough cough Gears of War, Esports, Fortnite) So it’s not going to make a damn to me either way.

What WILL Matter to me though.. is how they handle their GAMES from this point forward. 

That's the spirit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now