Bigfoot

Studio Announcement

DST_LSJ    1423
2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Calling me arrogant because i cant understand how can you defend a goverment that makes deals with corporations to control the population, deals to corporations from other countries to have cheap workers for many hours treated worst than slaves meanwhile they live confortable, arrogant because i dont understand the brainwashing behind the propagand and fear, arrogant because i cant understand how they spend money to install +1.000.000 cameras connected to an AI instead of feeding their people, arrogant because i cant understand censhorship...

A goverment dog...

Whatever you like.

I am ready for that disagreements will exist for a long time.

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I dont believe in the media, i dont even use twitter i just pointed that trump as a fascist and racist person should be banned from twitter or any other social page

Seeing a person like trump being in the power just shows how sick is the world and that doesnt mean i support twitter or facebook (more like the opposite to be honest)

Who broke the bottom line? U.S. president or media.

A clip from a film called Dark Waters commenting on DuPont

Spoiler

Has anyone ever read the evidence this man has collected?The willful negligence ,the corruption?Read it!And then tell me we should be sitting on ur assess! That’s the reason why Americans hate lawyers. This is the crap that fuels the Ralph Naders of the world. We should want to nail DuPont. All of us should!American business is better than this ,and when it's not ,we should hold them to it. That's how you build faith in the system. We’re always arguing that companies are people. Well,these people have crossed the line! to hell with them!

• Haha 1

viberr    1217
4 minutes ago, TheHollowKnight said:

483360646_ScreenShot2021-01-25at10_00_06PM.png.0b8e0dea7afd62877e70f60e3b138324.png

that sums up the last few pages of this thread quite well actually

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Monkey Cups    533
2 minutes ago, Mrbeepveep said:

I'm pretty sure everything will be fine  1 year later season pass 15$

15? You're optimistic. That's cheap for a season pass.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Mike23Ua    10011

I really wish that people would STOP saying Tencent owns Klei, they may own majority shares.. but those remaining shares have to account for something right? It’s not like Klei was entirely bought out- why is everyone jumping to conclusions & making everything sound so much worse than it actually is right now?

Tencent had dealings with the China version of DST right? And that version of the game still gave away completely free daily log in gifts, spools links, and other stuff we have come to know and love Klei for (such as limited time skins during events) If Tencent was really going to ruin DS/DST they would’ve done it years ago with their very own version of DST-

When you see daily gift log ins, free loyalty skins, and spools, and the Weaving system all being removed from the game in favor of having them be purchased by Microtransactions ONLY THAT is When you can Say Tencent ruined the game...

But until then- For godsake have a little faith in Klei, it gets depressing reading all the negative comments about what easily has risen to be my favorite game franchise & company- AND I have to sit & be scared and completely uncertain of that company’s future..?

Hell that’s just the game/gameplay- but NOW I have to wonder if the Lanyard I bought to wear around my neck to promote the lesser known indie studio & game wouldn’t be seen as me promoting the CCP.

Its a very screwed up situation... and one I hope that gets cleared up soon.

• Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 1

Smife    141
1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Honestly man, since the beginning of this thread you've been the only one fiercely defending Klei's actions. Feels like paid talk, cause why else would one whiteknight for Klei with such denial. The decision is obviously for the worse and everyone knows that. People are arguing for a reason, because they care, cmon bruh

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Machine Reaper    2401
1 minute ago, Captain_Rage said:

Short summary for those who don't want to read through the first 37 pages:

• Tencent bought many shares in Klei
  • Some people don't like the Chinese government
  • Other people don't like the U.S. government
  • Only the future will tell how said shareholding affects the way Klei develops games

000.png.44b0a7e800f0ed44704c2e63f694f743.png

I think you might need to amend that statement cause in the wiki it says "Majority Ownership"
while as a Major share is right above showing the difference between owning shares and owning a company.

and they did ALL of this just to reach the Chinese market.

seriously are your games that bad that you need to sell the entire company to another organization just to get it into another market?

or maybe guys like us are not paying you enough to keep you owning your own stuff and working on it?

• Sad 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Machine Reaper    2401
23 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

short answer no, if tencent makes an order, and the order is legal, klei must follow it to the best of their ability. the remaining shares can discuss with tencent, but tencent doesn't need to care, as long as they are complying with laws

the remaining share holders are just along for the ride.

as long as the company makes money and the share holders get benefit, everyone is happy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

zombieJ    3

原本大家只是因为腾讯收购 Klei 而不满,结果一看才知道原来大家的不满还有差异。我们的不满是认为腾讯的游戏基本都是氪金游戏,不希望 Klei 最后变成氪氪氪的游戏。而外国的网友不满的是我们的政府。

这个世界最有趣的就是人们即便没有去过一个地方,也会因为环境而充满偏见。相互指责对方被媒体蒙蔽了双眼,似乎自己才是真理的一方。我在美帝呆过,享受过便宜的物价,也见过不咋地的治安。它即不比公知说的好,有没粉红说的差。

西方媒体造谣的人权问题并不存在,对一个国家并没有亲身到访就不要假装自己是一个“理中客”说什么我对你没意见、我反对的是你们的政党之类的话。把偏见烂到肚子里,这里没人需要你拯救。

回到这个话题,腾讯总是喜欢和一些 IP 联名搞游戏。最近玩的《疯狂动物城》垃圾到死,不氪金完全体验为负。而后看到《饥荒·新家园》的谍照也非常山寨,按照腾讯的尿性我是有八九可以推测出是个什么玩意儿。当时还庆幸至少 Klei 没有参与制作它。所以当听说这笔收购时,非常让人失望。我觉得 Klei 作为一个很仙的独立游戏公司,应该走更独立的道路。但是木已成舟,除了继续做我的 mod 我还能说啥呢?

minespatch    84718
1 minute ago, zombieJ said:
  • 原本大家只是因为腾讯收购 Klei 而不满,结果一看才知道原来大家的不满还有差异。我们的不满是认为腾讯的游戏基本都是氪金游戏,不希望 Klei 最后变成氪氪氪的游戏。而外国的网友不满的是我们的政府。
  • 这个世界最有趣的就是人们即便没有去过一个地方,也会因为环境而充满偏见。相互指责对方被媒体蒙蔽了双眼,似乎自己才是真理的一方。我在美帝呆过,享受过便宜的物价,也见过不咋地的治安。它即不比公知说的好,有没粉红说的差。
  • 西方媒体造谣的人权问题并不存在,对一个国家并没有亲身到访就不要假装自己是一个“理中客”说什么我对你没意见、我反对的是你们的政党之类的话。把偏见烂到肚子里,这里没人需要你拯救。
  • 回到这个话题,腾讯总是喜欢和一些 IP 联名搞游戏。最近玩的《疯狂动物城》垃圾到死,不氪金完全体验为负。而后看到《饥荒·新家园》的谍照也非常山寨,按照腾讯的尿性我是有八九可以推测出是个什么玩意儿。当时还庆幸至少 Klei 没有参与制作它。所以当听说这笔收购时,非常让人失望。我觉得 Klei 作为一个很仙的独立游戏公司,应该走更独立的道路。但是木已成舟,除了继续做我的 mod 我还能说啥呢?

Originally, everyone was dissatisfied only because of Tencent's acquisition of Klei, but when I saw it, I realized that there were differences in dissatisfaction. Our dissatisfaction is that Tencent’s games are basically krypton gold games, and we don’t want Klei to eventually become krypton krypton games. The foreign netizens are dissatisfied with our government.

The most interesting thing in this world is that even if people have never been to a place, they are full of prejudice because of the environment. Accusing each other of being blinded by the media, it seems that they are the truth. I have stayed in the U.S. Empire and enjoyed cheap prices, and I have also seen poor public security. It is not better than what is known, and there is no worse than pink.

There is no human rights issue spread by Western media. Don’t pretend to be a "policeman" without visiting a country in person, saying that I have no objection to you and what I oppose is your political party. Put prejudice into your stomach, no one here needs your rescue.

Back to this topic, Tencent always likes to play games jointly with some IP. Recently played "Crazy Animal City" is trash to death, and it is completely negative if it is not gold. Then I saw the spy photos of "Famine: New Home" are also very copycats. According to Tencent's urine sex, I can guess what it is. At the time, I was glad that at least Klei did not participate in making it. So when I heard about this acquisition, it was very disappointing. I think Klei, as a very immortal independent game company, should take a more independent path. But it's done, what can I say besides continuing to make my mod?

viberr    1217
2 hours ago, Smife said:

The decision is obviously for the worse and everyone knows that.

what?are you talking about the decision which has done absolutely nothing as of right now?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1