Studio Announcement

Bigfoot

45 minutes ago, Machine Reaper said:

first there needs to be something to come back for in the first place.

I've been waiting for a HAM update for 2 years and there is still nothing expect funsies

Wait.. you mean Hamlet? The dlc expansion? The same DLC expansion that as early as late last year finally came to Playstation, Xbox & Nintendo consoles? That Hamlet?? Because if your talking about THAT Hamlet I would take a roughly educated guess that now that it is out on all Platforms that if any updates were going to be made for it- it probably makes much better sense to do those updates over all platforms since well- you know it’s now officially available on all platforms.

44 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait.. you mean Hamlet? The dlc expansion? The same DLC expansion that as early as late last year finally came to Playstation, Xbox & Nintendo consoles? That Hamlet?? Because if your talking about THAT Hamlet I would take a roughly educated guess that now that it is out on all Platforms that if any updates were going to be made for it- it probably makes much better sense to do those updates over all platforms since well- you know it’s now officially available on all platforms.

instead they just released it on all platforms with all the bugs and other stuff unfixed and the HAM forums are mostly clogged with people asking for fixes on consoles.

I hope I don't rekindle this, but this is getting ridiculous, 38 PAGES of responses, it's crazy, I hope we stop before we hit 40 pages, because this is getting nuts, I tried to say something at 30 pages but by then you were at 35! Nothing has happened yet, so if DST, DS, DS' DLCs, ONI, FiL, or whatever game you play gets updated, then we make a judgement.

10 minutes ago, Dragolantis said:

I hope I don't rekindle this, but this is getting ridiculous, 38 PAGES of responses, it's crazy, I hope we stop before we hit 40 pages, because this is getting nuts, I tried to say something at 30 pages but by then you were at 35! Nothing has happened yet, so if DST, DS, DS' DLCs, ONI, FiL, or whatever game you play gets updated, then we make a judgement.

Just let the thread run it’s course, it will die as fast as it blew up.

17 minutes ago, Dragolantis said:

the worst has already happened, this is just the campfire left with the burning embers and the people hurdled around talking about why it happened.
if anything is gonna happen, it should have happened years ago and it didn't, 

now some players like myself are gonna leave and come back again after there will be any updates since plebs like myself don't have enough good internet to play online.

6 hours ago, zombieJ said:

西方媒体造谣的人权问题并不存在

There is no human rights issue spread by Western media

I mean, there's literally a Chinese netizen penalized by the local police for "illegally visiting Wikipedia" in October 2020, so I sincerely don't know what you're talking about.

3 hours ago, DST_LSJ said:

Great. It is good news that we still can buy this book on the amazon.

I have seen a tweet about the US election and 1984 was marked as controversial. Then the tweet was deleted soon. I could not find any information about this tweet anymore. I mention this because it happened recently. I expect the account of the 45th U.S. President could be unblocked soon. The plot in this novel has already happened in the real world.

Twitter is its own entity separate from the government its a company yet it still tries to act like it is a part of the government

it banned a lot on both sides after the new president was elected officially

17 minutes ago, Marfoo said:

For now, don't boycot or hate Klei, because nothing yet happened.
Jesus Christ-

Hate Klei? Boycot them?

Dude they sold themselves off to a company cause they were short on money, cause their games weren't selling much, cause there weren't much players.

what can we do now?

buy more of their games?

beg them for updates they are never gonna do?

its over, its all **** now.

also here is my perdiction, Klei is going to become a AAA title now or they gonna bust like a rubber chicken on a Helium pump.

lets hope the latter happens at least.

18 minutes ago, Machine Reaper said:

Dude they sold themselves off to a company cause they were short on money, cause their games weren't selling much, cause there weren't much players.

So Riot Games, but people still buy skins for many champions and etc.

6 minutes ago, Machine Reaper said:

we are not jumping in the river like the rest of you so enjoy your stay.

Yep, but most of the posts here are just political or racist. 
So yeah, I don't want to stay in the place where I feel bad.

5 minutes ago, Machine Reaper said:

we are not jumping in the river like the rest of you so enjoy your stay.

847DA413-FFE2-4D9A-9788-34763F7C6042.thumb.jpeg.b7380bcab636ac8016c73824ba2cf6cb.jpeg

I dunno man: I trust the things they say because they’ve given me no reason NOT to Trust them yet.

Theyre still here aren’t they? Still commenting on posts- still trying to make updates and do right by the community... They already have their partner deal with Tencent: They (to the best of my knowledge) have already been funded.. so they could leave us all hanging and discontinue all updates: Why would they care? They already been paid. But instead they listen: they aim to satisfy and they even let you guys turn their entire forums into a dumpster fire of opinions. 

I’m waiting for that 2021 Roadmap and I expect it to detail things that are going to want ME to convince my friends to buy and play DST... after this whole “blown ordeal” They have to make up for it..

And before anyone chimes in saying your supporting Tencent Evil I say EVIL!!! Be Gone filthy creature: I say to them the majority of people playing On XBOX are already unknowingly supporting Tencent (cough cough Gears of War, Esports, Fortnite) So it’s not going to make a damn to me either way.

What WILL Matter to me though.. is how they handle their GAMES from this point forward. 

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

847DA413-FFE2-4D9A-9788-34763F7C6042.thumb.jpeg.b7380bcab636ac8016c73824ba2cf6cb.jpeg

I dunno man: I trust the things they say because they’ve given me no reason NOT to Trust them yet.

Theyre still here aren’t they? Still commenting on posts- still trying to make updates and do right by the community... They already have their partner deal with Tencent: They (to the best of my knowledge) have already been funded.. so they could leave us all hanging and discontinue all updates: Why would they care? They already been paid. But instead they listen: they aim to satisfy and they even let you guys turn their entire forums into a dumpster fire of opinions. 

I’m waiting for that 2021 Roadmap and I expect it to detail things that are going to want ME to convince my friends to buy and play DST... after this whole “blown ordeal” They have to make up for it..

And before anyone chimes in saying your supporting Tencent Evil I say EVIL!!! Be Gone filthy creature: I say to them the majority of people playing On XBOX are already unknowingly supporting Tencent (cough cough Gears of War, Esports, Fortnite) So it’s not going to make a damn to me either way.

What WILL Matter to me though.. is how they handle their GAMES from this point forward. 

That's the spirit.

This makes me extremely sad and upset. I know you say that you will maintain full control of your games but Tencent has a way of turning games filled with love from the dev's into soulless profit husks

God, the more I think about this the more sad I get. I feel weird playing my favorite game now, knowing that I am indirectly supporting Tencent and in turn the CCP. This is a sad day for dupes everywhere.

Heartbreaking!!!

Honestly that's the only way I'd describe this, heartbreaking.

Of all the gaming companies out there, Klei was my least likely candidate to sell out and go for the cash grab bs, and to Tencent too, the Chinese Communist Party puppet with all their atrocities.

"Maintaining your creative blah blah" is meaningless when your reputation has plummeted from soaring to rock bottom, and when your creative blah blah is foreshadowed by pay-to-win garbage and serious privacy and security concerns.

What an utter disappointment.

Archived