Bigfoot

Studio Announcement

fritozipper    21
1 minute ago, GelatinousCube said:

Yeah but how long do you think that will actually last given who they are going into business with and who that entity is owned by? Having Faith in Klei is one thing, having faith that tencent won't change things up on them or make their own decisions moving forward now that they essentially can is another.

Yes true. there is no accountability to stick to their word, what is klei going to sue them in china? good luck, at the end of the day tencent are majority share holders that makes them incharge. 

• Like 4

GelatinousCube    641
4 minutes ago, Hornete said:

I don't know how the law works, but if Tencent wants to change things up, I would imagine they would have to talk to Klei about that first of course, and if its anything insane like some of the examples in this thread(monetization, spyware, pay to play) I imagine Klei would absolutely not be content with that. I really really don't think Tencent can just do stuff without having to get permissions from Klei. Again, I don't really know how the law works so i'm perhaps so absolutely wrong on literally all of this, but I would think Klei has control to say no to whatever Tencent proposes/wants.

In a dictatorship country whatever the dictatorship says goes. If any of this were to occur in China (which I assume it would because the owner of the company is based there) then they are going to do whatever they want. I'm not clear on how all of this would work either but I assume the worst given CCP are involved, to assume proper legal process and fairness given who is involved is silly in my opinion.

Edited by GelatinousCube
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cosheeta    369

Hahahah haaahhhahahahahah pfffha!!

I'd be hurting if I wasn't already beaten years ago.

There is some sick catharsis in a sudden outbreak after years of sensing disease growing within. Of course this company turns their eyes towards china in face of the spiritual bankruptcy corrupting their work's character. Amazing, that it always comes together in the end. Slow burn isn't over of course and there will always be refusal to associate the two, but at least people can see actual root of what I have. Refusal withstanding, and that cracks me up.

Embrace wholesomeness™ uwu

Edited by Cosheeta
  • Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

Mrbeepveep    53

EA is better for now ? Why you did this you sold your company to a company who only like money and steal data they only help you so you let them buy your company if you didn't did this I wouldn't have refund my game good job Klei good job you disappointed me

Edited by Mrbeepveep
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 3

Brian33a    60

I haven't been this frustrated since the last time I played Don't Starve: Shipwrecked. The only game where I instantly create a new character while consumed by the burning rage caused by the tragic loss of my last character.

Despite frequent outburts, an obvious lack of skill, and the aforementioned rage, I really like Shipwrecked. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

--- -.-    4050
20 minutes ago, Naiii said:

So we couldn't mention winnie the pooh or Taiwan at any forums and chats from now on? Do we get ban for this?

dont forget free hong kong

• Like 2
  • Health 2

Cosheeta    369
12 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

and now you are a product

He was right about the first part of that post at least. Just funny how he'd assume that concluding with "we should be happy for them" would be appropriate.

Edited by Cosheeta
  • Like 2