Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

JoeW

Happy Holidays, From Klei!

JoeW    36712

To celebrate the Winter's Feast in Don't Starve Together we wanted to release this short that’s been in our vault for a while. After creating the Starver’s Carol in 2016 we had another musical project we made, here it is!

Lumberlocke    1385

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! ILOVEE THE VOICES :wilson_love:

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! I love the constant's design in this, the designs, the movements, the camp with walls looks so cozy!!

MrNaxeros    655
19 minutes ago, ZeeDragon said:

I'm just speechless,

words cannot describe how amazing this is!

It's so breathtaking that they stole your voice, modified it a bit, and used it in this musical.

That animation is a big surprise and I love every second of it. Happy holidays Klei team, you totaly deserve it. :D

Whisperlisc    4499

This is AMAZING! Like you guys always delivering such INCREDIBLE work, Love ya! I nearly screamed from excitement while watching this! haha, Happy Holidays! <3

kathe85    17

Maravilloso !!! Gracias a Klei por tantos años de diversión y miedo. Felicidades por tan excelente trabajo. 

Y FELICES FIESTAS A TODOS !!!

DaZoul    2436

This is called "Don't Starve Tales". Does that mean there will be more of such animations/musicals?

Because damn, would I be a happy trooper

ZeeDragon    2457
2 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

This is called "Don't Starve Tales". Does that mean there will be more of such animations/musicals?

I guess you could cross your fingers and hope so.