Tranoze

Can we have craftable fish pond?

LazyVwj    19
8 hours ago, I_S1MP said:

I disagree and this makes no sense at all crafting ponds? Bruh

How does crafting ponds make no sense? There's tons of man-made ponds irl.

The idea is cool but I don't think it has much impact to the game. Meaning the developers probably won't do this. Personally I like the idea of breeding my own fish in my own pond.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HellHeater    776
1 hour ago, LazyVwj said:

The idea is cool but I don't think it has much impact to the game. Meaning the developers probably won't do this. Personally I like the idea of breeding my own fish in my own pond.

You mean irl wells? 

Chesmu    212
On 2/26/2021 at 3:56 PM, I_S1MP said:

I disagree and this makes no sense at all crafting ponds? Bruh

On 2/27/2021 at 12:40 AM, LazyVwj said:

Well Irl you have to get permission first, pay the taxes, and pay for workers and machinery, should we also have that in this game because Irl has it? Nope.

It has a lot of negative impact, think about this scenario: You join a Klei public server, one of a sudden you see the map is made of 90% ponds and 10% dry land, and everyone is playing Wurt in it!

• Like 1

LazyVwj    19
4 hours ago, Chesmu said:

Well Irl you have to get permission first, pay the taxes, and pay for workers and machinery, should we also have that in this game because Irl has it? Nope.

It has a lot of negative impact, think about this scenario: You join a Klei public server, one of a sudden you see the map is made of 90% ponds and 10% dry land, and everyone is playing Wurt in it!

You're pretty stupid thinking about the map being made of 90% ponds. No one in their right mind would do that. Also what the heck is your problem being so negative? Like you're really going to bring in actual construction requirements from real life into a conversation. Thats like saying oh we cant build a science machine because we arent scientists and all we have are rocks and gold. Like how the hell does rock gold and lumber make a science machine? Its a game, so stop with your negativity.

Edited by LazyVwj
  • Like 2

Owlrus    4429

Would be a neat concept for a 1-use tool that could be added to Antlion's loot table that would let you drill sinkholes for ponds and whatnot; otherwise I'm not sure about the integrity of this personally.

wigfrids hat    5182

it would be a nice crab king drop to have a recipe for ponds given that he's a waterboss that still needs something really special to make his fights desirable for the average person(also a pond with no frogs that is above-ground would be super amazing). it would also contribute to base-building so even if it isn't something everyone would want it is something several people would want greatly

btw, while i wouldn't be so keen on all the salt collecting and fish breeding that doesn't mean it would be useless. watering cans and water-balloons are still conditionally useful

Edited by gaymime
  • Like 2

Chesmu    212
5 hours ago, LazyVwj said:

actual construction requirements from real life into a conversation. Thats like saying oh we cant build a science machine because we arent scientists and all we have are rocks and gold. Like how the hell does rock gold and lumber make a science machine?

Exactly my point! that's why your reasoning: "There's tons of man-made ponds irl [So we should have that at DST]." is wrong.

PS. Behave yourself in public.

LazyVwj    19
1 hour ago, Chesmu said:

Exactly my point! that's why your reasoning: "There's tons of man-made ponds irl [So we should have that at DST]." is wrong.

PS. Behave yourself in public.

You're real oblivious. My point was that you're trying to bring construction from real life into a game. By your logic the game shouldnt even exist at all because it has real concepts. Man made doesnt even mean anything, its just stating whats been made and by whom. Plus i never even said we should have it in dst, all i said was i liked the idea.

Apparently saying the word "stupid" means im not behaving myself. It's not even a bad word.

Edited by LazyVwj

Gods fiddler    386

king merm should drop a material upon death that only wurt can use to craft the pond and can only be obtained once to prevent players from building too many ponds