Sign in to follow this  
ScottHansen

[Game Update] - 445609

Mike23Ua    10108

Watering cans putting out all nearby fires is the best thing ever.. now I can actually play with random strangers & not have to watch over that suspicious Willow like a Hawk.

• Like 3

Grim the    866
56 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

The watering cans will now put out all nearby fires and be used to rejuvenate withered bushes.

this is pretty epic

• Like 1

As soon as this update dropped, I suddenly was removed from the Return of Them beta, and it's no longer listed in Steam under the betas that can be joined. Anyone have ideas why that may be and what I can do to get access to the beta again?

Mike23Ua    10108
3 minutes ago, MatthewBofen said:

As soon as this update dropped, I suddenly was removed from the Return of Them beta, and it's no longer listed in Steam under the betas that can be joined. Anyone have ideas why that may be and what I can do to get access to the beta again?

LoL.. uhm- there currently is no active Beta available (and there likely won’t be again till at earliest late January) your no longer in the Reap What You Sow Beta because the update is no longer in Beta.

You'll have to wait until the next Beta to join.

• Like 1

Bird Up    2340
7 minutes ago, MatthewBofen said:

because the beta was just for testing new content to be released. today that content was released, so there's nothing to test on the beta. it's all on the main branch. you can play that now

• Like 1

Frosty_Mentos    1477
5 minutes ago, Bluepufferfish said:

Can't wait to use watering cans for snurtle shell farming!

Snurtle shell farming? With watering cans?- oh, right. It puts out fires now. Wait, won't it damage the den still?

• Like 3

Bluepufferfish    297
56 minutes ago, Mantas said:

Snurtle shell farming? With watering cans?- oh, right. It puts out fires now. Wait, won't it damage the den still?

As long as you put the fire out before the den explodes it'll take no fire damage

• Like 3

pyroisshy    259
5 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

• The watering cans will now put out all nearby fires and be used to rejuvenate withered bushes.

This change makes sense, but it sadly makes the luxury fan even more niche

• Like 4

Ohan    2149
6 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

The watering cans will now put out all nearby fires and be used to rejuvenate withered bushes.

Does this mean it can water Wild Crops too now? Kind of silly if it can effect everything with its water except wild crops.

6 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Fixed the plant nutrients stress test from always passing when the ground type is not farming soil.

RIP miracle wild giants. I hope it wasnt my forum post that alerted you guys of this... LOL :lol:

• Haha 3

Frosty_Mentos    1477
20 hours ago, Tykvesh said:

Yay! Having an industrial fire extinguisher in my pocket makes me feel way safer during summer wildfires :distracted:

1334759020_GIF17-Dec-2010-27-13.gif.6269ab1e3b10daebdf2ddb1ebc75e87d.gif

That kinda makes feather fans seem kinda useless XD