Nedix

Which mods you miss the most?

Nedix    46

I love ONI to bits and I enjoy the DLC so far. It would have been great if we could've keep some (or all) mods; I understand the reason behind it but I truly believed the devs will actually implement some of the mods in the vanilla version itself (like they do in other games). For me, the mods I miss the most are:

1. Pliers

2. Blueprints

3. Chained deconstruction

I don't think any of these change the flavor of the game and at least 1 and 2 should have been part of the game by now (imho)

• Like 1

des06des    11

In order of "pain":

Gas overlay.

Sweep by type

Pilers

Bigger zoom out

Geyser calculated average

Bigger capacity <-- for the normal storage bin only

Repeat last build

Edited by des06des
  • Like 2

pether    733

Pliers

Deconstructable POI Props

System Time

Plan Buildings Without Materials

It's both funny and kinda sad, that the most missed mods are simple QoL that could be easily implemented into the main game code, solving 90% of players' needs for mod support. KLEI, please! Let us deconstruct that POI light bulb and I promise we will whine about disabled mod support a little less.

• Like 4

TrayneRek    4

Gas Overlay, Sweep by Type, Deconstructable POI Props, Bigger Zoom Out, Blueprints, Pliers, Chained Deconstruction...

I think that's all of them, lol. Granted, at least in my opinion, they should all be base game by now.

• Like 2

Gurgel    2383

I will miss "Refresh Selection" when I play the next time, because I am very particular who I take in. (I am only using it for dupes, never for care packages.) I do not use any other ones.

Edited by Gurgel
  • Like 2

Nedix    46

@onislam yeah, I used that mod quite a lot after I found it and it should be something like that in the late game but it's not something I cannot live without; the same for the build-able natural tiles and others.

KonfigSys    123

bigger zoom is already in the game -> Left Alt + S and you can rotate the mouse wheel to change the scale

what is about geyser calculation it is very simple as it is - 

the output X how many seconds work / total time X how many cycles work / total cycles = average output