Geometric Placement

We need to have this option for consoles, I don’t even know how this is not in the game yet. The geometric placement mod on PC just makes base building so easy and fun that I think it’s a must-add on consoles. Klei you gotta add this to ps4.

I was doing the Reap what you sow update new farms and I have to admit that is really hard to plant seeds on that ground without any indication. So I think "some" lines or guides should be added in order to do it more easily. But other than that I think is not needed at all. Is just my Humble opinion :D

Gretting to all !

I play on both PC and PS5... 

Mouse and keyboard makes your life so much easy, when u can walk and organize inventory, choose where to TP, aim.... Besides de Mods. 

Console edition is a poor port, bad joystick commands, struggle to attack, struggle to pick-up some items, struggle to organize inventory and align constructions.... 

On 2/22/2021 at 7:14 AM, BeeClops said:

there are ways around it but It would be a nice togglable option to have. I always build stuff with a pitchfork in hand as a general tip for aligning stuff.

Same here. The pitchfork helps a lot, but in some cases it does not do a thig... LoL

I was wondering they can create a tool tô mimic the mod... 

Ex: Builder Hammer, when u equip there is an effect like GeoPlacement

Archived