Sign in to follow this  
JoeW

Oxygen Not Included Spaced Out! Coming to Steam Early Access!

Recommended Posts

Guest aresd   
Guest aresd

Great. Now we can self-isolate until the summer )

Edited by aresd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aresd   
Guest aresd

I hope for a lot of content that hasn't been shown in Alpha. New decor and new sources)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrutchPunk    80
1 minute ago, Frytas53 said:

Will it be possible to switch between dlc and normal worlds in early access without disabling it on steam?

The alpha disables mods, so you'd have to disable the DLC to play modded worlds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aresd   
Guest aresd

@JoeW Klei, please

Maybe the time has come for such a large-scale revision to correct mistakes with the layout of the text in Russian, which have been dragging on for several years? In hope

 

2020-12-02_1-38-10.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeW    38176
4 minutes ago, test447 said:

so does this mean early access will be releasing without the nuclear stuff?

Correct. As noted previously, the purpose of the Alpha is to catch show stopping issues before going to Early Access.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
serpent    34
4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Correct. As noted previously, the purpose of the Alpha is to catch show stopping issues before going to Early Access.

this seems weirdly phrased to me - does this mean that radioactivity be released with early access then? or does this mean u reiterating the reason it wasnt in alpha yet and it wont be in early access either yet?

 

either way is fine to me, theres a lot of content right now already with all the new stuff haha, but i'm not sure how to interpret it :P

Edited by serpent
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aresd   
Guest aresd
1 minute ago, serpent said:

this seems weirdly phrased to me - does this mean that radioactivity be released with early access then? or does this mean u reiterating the reason it wasnt in alpha yet and it wont be in early access either yet?

 

either way is fine to me, theres a lot of content right now already with all the new stuff haha

I love that we don't get everything at once. Thus, we will get new interest in the game with each update. I just hope there won't be long breaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slvrsrfr    198

thanks! I'll give it a whirl in a bit, dl'ing now? or is that a patch? nvm :)

image.png.b361d8f8b7ebb65ef7af9bf9b6393952.png

I was posting a bug, and the log file thing tripped me up again. Where is that? The search generates no results. Can someone say what folder it's in?

Edited by Slvrsrfr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, CrutchPunk said:

The alpha disables mods, so you'd have to disable the DLC to play modded worlds.

That's the Alpha. The question here is about early access. Will you be able to play one-big-asteroid while the DLC is enabled?

And I would be surprised if the early access disables mods.

Edited by Joe Mucchiello
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like to request an ending to the base game. After being addicted and waiting for the full release I was heartbroken that the “one way mission” through the temporal tear resulted in my duplicants coming back and nothing else especially after putting in hours to make a rocket that could go that far. If it requires DLC that’s fine but I found it odd that Klei would release the game without that working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
serpent    34
1 minute ago, Maestromatic said:

I’d like to request an ending to the base game. After being addicted and waiting for the full release I was heartbroken that the “one way mission” through the temporal tear resulted in my duplicants coming back and nothing else especially after putting in hours to make a rocket that could go that far. If it requires DLC that’s fine but I found it odd that Klei would release the game without that working.

i mean the game could roll credits or w/e and call it an ending but that wouldnt be very satisfying would it.

 

i'd take the fact we're still getting updates as that the game wont be ending for a long time hopefully :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much Klei Creators! Me and my Boyfriend have been dying to play this dlc and we finally made it into the alpha - i cant believe you just added everybody in the end how awesome :love_heart: keep it up guys you never disappoint!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tizzysawr    12
6 hours ago, Waffleophagus said:

Will this DLC be coming to the Epic game store at all? This post only mentions Steam.

Wondering this too.

If it isn't then they should allow us to transfer our purchase entitlements to Steam - however, since ONI was recently re-released in EGS I expect it will also be there (although perhaps not for the EA period.)

  • Big Ups 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this