Sign in to follow this  
ScottHansen

[Game Update] - 443039

Verse    7
34 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Applied Horticulture
We initially reduced the effects of Applied Horticulture to be more suited for the farming rework, however after your feedback, we re-evaluated it's effect on long term base builders and end-game players. In response, we have decided to republish Applied Horticulture as two separate books. The fist book, Applied Silviculture will cover your basic resource needs while the second book, Horticulture, Abridged, will grow all things edible. Judging by their covers, they look like a good read.

Yay that's pretty much exactly what I was saying on the forums a few days ago, great to see you guys are listening to community

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

krtoween    301

Thank you for making it into two books ,that's exactly what we needed <3 And the hard work you put into this is very much appreciated , oh and the detail with the Splendid Garden Hoe chef's kiss!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Griver84    456

Man, so many things to catch up on this week! Looking forward to testing out the base stuff + all the changes.

But like everyone else is saying, ty for listening about the applied horticulture change and finding a middle ground that works for everyone! You guys really are the best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cuikui    334
12 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:
  • Compost Wrap now heals 30 health + 20 health over time

Are you sure? I got 30 + 15 over 30 seconds by reading the code.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gabovisk    150
Just now, Pikapikap said:

Klei said that the changes to wormwood will be carried out throughout the beta version. Let us see what interesting things will happen. Thank you Klei!

I hope so, they always do a great job!
  • Like 4