QuartzBeam

Durian should consume Compost instead of Manure

tin04ka    11

Also, as far as "low maintenance" crops are concerned, we have tomato, which restores 4 manure ,and watermelon, which restores 4 formula, but we don't have any cheap crop that restores 4 compost.

QuartzBeam    2720
9 hours ago, tin04ka said:

Also, as far as "low maintenance" crops are concerned, we have tomato, which restores 4 manure ,and watermelon, which restores 4 formula, but we don't have any cheap crop that restores 4 compost.

Yeah, that's also an 'issue' I had, but we'd need a new crop for that, no?

• Big Ups 1

SinancoTheBest    2605

Splendid idea; it'd also help to have one fruit and one vegetable in each category. Durians also deserve some love and it makes sense to have them consume compost and give out manure to the ground. As it stands, Durian's completely same with a highly desired crop like Dragonfruit, which, along with being the only crop to have just one preferred season, really hurts the poor rare plant. I'd also be a nice contrast to have it matched with Garlic, the only plant that likes all four seasons.

Before this update I never willingly planted Carrot seeds in a farm slots because of their natural growth in the world but just seeing how good they matched up with watermelons made me care for them dearly. I'd love the same to happen with Durians; to have a reason to farm them while knowing I'm not losing out on Dragonfruits in their stead.

20201128050621_1.thumb.jpg.27fbd43a489063b812fbb26eff03850e.jpg

Edited by SinancoTheBest
  • Like 3