a guide to the Klei entertainment forums(not really)

viberr

heyo everyone its your favorite schlatty boy here 

so i kinda wanted to make a topic like this mainly for laughs and giggles but beneath the jokes there will be some ok advice 

so uhhh..the forums are a ruthless and dangerous place so im here to help anyone who needs help to survive on the forums 

1.read the guidelines.this one is pretty obvious.upon entering the forums you should read the guidelines so you know whats ok and whats not

2.the reputation bar is not important.so take it from my experience the first time i came on to the forums i made a post and a specific person replied to it that being @minespatchand minespatch has got a lot of reputation points so when i got a reply from them i thought i was so cool being recognized by a person with so much reputation points when in reality all it means is that minespatch and a bunch of other people(including i)waste too much time on the forums.so don't take the reputation bar seriously because its stupid.

3.make a post if you want.if you have a idea for a post you should make it.don't be scared from the people who might disagree because everyone and their ideas is welcome here 

4.you have a meme?post on the maxwell memes topic.simple right?

5.emotes exist.you don't have to use them but you should at least know they exist

6.have fun

well thats all the tips i have so enjoy your time on the forums

hope you all have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world 

bye

1 minute ago, stranger again said:

minespatch has got a lot of reputation points so when i got a reply from them i thought i was so cool being recognized by a person with so much reputation points when in reality all it means is that minespatch and a bunch of other people(including i)waste too much time on the forums.so don't take the reputation bar seriously because its stupid.

Er... Thanks?5d576e0edf4eb_Arielthoncdiscord.png.53228c98bab766ce8047c212e4242962.png

Archived