RageLeague

The Democratic Race(Alpha) Available

RageLeague    1116

You know what, it is really tiring to do full patch notes, especially changes are so minor. I'll just make a post that notifies you that a changes has been made to the mod, and update it on github and steam.

Right now, the change is that support no longer changes when primary advisor's relationship changes. Hopefully it will alleviate some problems with snowballing(although the prices of their cards will still be higher).

Playr10    67

384674956_download(2).thumb.png.2eefb08b126ade22b5000af5e1dbc2d6.png2010602612_download(3).thumb.png.21f472f731f13f7ec7f29a327408e95b.png

Presumably after a "Investigation going wrong" random encounter, the game crashes when I try to continue after this piece of dialogue.

RageLeague    1116
5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

image.thumb.png.0f1c93211ba51c6de1fefc2769e00f9d.png

HEre's my try at the slide. What's the background and items supposed to look like?

The background is supposed to look like a conference room of some sort, but I don't really have any sort of reference in game that looks something like that. Maybe the slide where oolo sits at the dining table with her family could be a good reference? In that case, it would probably be like some sort of diner instead. I have no idea what to include on the table. From the looks of it, there's some drink and some notepad on the table, so that could work.

I just remembered that oolo and nadan hate each other's guts. Oh well, we can surely come up with a lore explanation at some point. It is a unanimous decision among the leaders to have an election, after all.

35 minutes ago, Playr10 said:

384674956_download(2).thumb.png.2eefb08b126ade22b5000af5e1dbc2d6.png2010602612_download(3).thumb.png.21f472f731f13f7ec7f29a327408e95b.png

Presumably after a "Investigation going wrong" random encounter, the game crashes when I try to continue after this piece of dialogue.

For some reason, I never actually playtested that scenario. That seems very concerning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RageLeague    1116

I pushed a patch that fixes many problems of the admiralty event. It is surprisingly complex as an event, and there really are a bunch of bugs. You can get that event normally as a road event, or after you asked an admiralty member to investigate someone(probably someone who hates you so they can be arrested).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RageLeague    1116

I decided to make the mod open alpha now, which means that you can find it on the steam workshop page directly. I believe the current state of the mod is stable enough for now, but further bug reports are welcome.

• Like 3

RageLeague    1116

I am a big dumdum. I made it so that battle grafts aren't awarded when grafts are awarded normally, but forgot to change the code that generates a rewardable battle graft at the start of the run sometimes. Should now be fixed.

• Health 1

RageLeague    1116
12 hours ago, minespatch said:

1982855782_NadansmeetingwithOoloandKalandra.thumb.png.8e00e1f6ccca30554effe64c2faca0eb.png

Hope this is what you wanted.

Looks good.

The dimensions are slightly too tall for a slide, but I can crop it.

FYI, for future reference, this is the dimensions of the slides.

intro_1.png

Edited by RageLeague
  • Thanks 1

RageLeague    1116

Anyway, here's a quick change.

• [HOTFIX] Fixed the situation where no battle grafts are generated as bonus at the start of the run.
  • Actually implement forgo rally option.
  • Clarify what you need to do in an interview in the negotiation reason.
  • Added cool slides by Minespatch.
  • Thanks 1

RageLeague    1116
17 hours ago, minespatch said:

1982855782_NadansmeetingwithOoloandKalandra.thumb.png.8e00e1f6ccca30554effe64c2faca0eb.png

Hope this is what you wanted.

Just tested out how it looks in game. I have to say, cropping it vertically makes the slide really weird, because their faces just look so close the the screen.

How plausible it is to expand this image horizontally? If you can't do it, it's fine. I can photoshop it so that the sides are wider. Maybe.

• Thanks 1

RageLeague    1116

Here's a new update.

• Adjusted size of the slides a bit.
  • Fix problem where the day progress grift erroneously display that day 1 is completed.
  • Added a tab on the negotiation preview indicating that some negotiations can finish at any time without penalties.
  • Fix bug where "loose stances" aren't properly working.
  • Added a marker when you go to sleep on day 2.
  • Give the quest reward when you complete the propaganda quest.
  • Added more variance to random oppositions so that you won't get too many consecutive haters from a faction.
  • Gives an upfront reward for quests on day 1.
  • Rebalance the preach quest.

• Thanks 1