JoeW

Oxygen Not Included DLC Public Alpha Test!

ZnSstr    72
1 minute ago, Totopon_XD said:

I forgot to "verify" my email when i create the klei account

i feel pretty dumb right now.

hahahaha. I was worried another round was out, because few minutes ago the page wasn't loading 

• Haha 1

GnarLee    3

Well my page went from registered to registered we will notify you if you have been selected. Need me some alpha, the "other" holiday game keeps booting me because of  "connection".  ONI does not care if my internet drops for 1/10th of a second and maybe i have been lucky in 6-700 hours but have never crashed

Totopon_XD    35
1 hour ago, Zoob said:

Welcome to the DLC alpha test thread, where thousands of dedicated Klei fans scream in agony that they can't playtest the new DLC.

Whe have Hope and popcorns.

Rowan_Like.png.145d021157433ed6a5d36519668c7213.png

• Big Ups 2

Zoob    9
16 minutes ago, Totopon_XD said:

Whe have Hope and popcorns.

Caramel, or Chocolate? Only one of these will sate me but I refuse to tell you which.

reppaz    2

People are clearly sad to not be in yet, but I just want to defend the good folks at Klei for a second and thank them for letting in 500 more people, which is almost double the number of people that they planned to (i.e. as opposed to the 300 that they seemed to commit to letting in daily yesterday)!   =)

• Health 1

ZnSstr    72

20201127074228_1.thumb.jpg.e2487b8b0857d28e251603f2b47538cd.jpg

"Just one last hump".. 200 cycles passed.. I am gonna go after that temporal tear till I get the dlc, it might happen twice two

Edited by ZnSstr
  • Like 1

Myth78    1

Thanks for the invite!

My food kcal in the right side bar appear to be different to what I actually have available per the tooltip and the food amount on the left.

image.png.352cae2b473fabc7c04be18dc3c63ad0.png

• Sad 1

deamorta08    0

Thanks KLEI for accepting my beta registration i just bought your game last week (havent played yet no time i will in weekends ill find as many bugs as possible) and this is the first game that i bought using my own money earned by hardwork and u deserved it this game is absolutely good, creative and very original. keep em dlc, updates and games coming!