kuroite    87

I want all my festive light that i will farm to be green (because it give the best light radius)

A little bit more luck with skin drop

Bug fix

And i have no more idea for now

Edit: 4# More twitch drop skin in klei reward (especially Star/Moon caller staff)

Edited by kuroite
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1. Maybe woodie can eat wood again? (or get a small sanity boost for planting trees. It was always my favorite)

2. Maybe add some aspects that the Roleplaying Community can use with their creative minds? 

3. Maybe being able to PICK which side you want to fight on (Either for the Grue or the moon/THEM)

4. Christmas outfits for the others that got left out?

• Like 3

Slagger    1515

1# New sanity mechanics

Sanity has not a big point. I don't say klei should add terrible creatures that want to kill you but maybe player could see annoying hallucinations or staying insane for so long cause new shadow creatures. Something grab your leg and don't let u for a bit?

2# New mob actions

I mean they are really soulless and just wandering around. I would be happy to seeing two pig discussing about something or they just dancing together. Wouldn't you want to two merms hugs? Awww

3# Warbuck as a playable character

He have really intersting points to use. Also he is cute and have best second sound in game (first one is Wheeler's)

4# Nature Things

I want to see dead logs, mossy stones, sticks, grass tiles and things like that on forests. I mean little details to make world more "living". For example creates and logs of SW was pretty.

5# Buff for Magic tab

Game build on magic and science but there is few useful things on magic. We need more magic! Maybe something about moon magic

• Like 3

viberr    1023
8 minutes ago, Slagger said:

1# New sanity mechanics

Sanity has not a big point. I don't say klei should add terrible creatures that want to kill you but maybe player could see annoying hallucinations or staying insane for so long cause new shadow creatures. Something grab your leg and don't let u for a bit?

2# New mob actions

I mean they are really soulless and just wandering around. I would be happy to seeing two pig discussing about something or they just dancing together. Wouldn't you want to two merms hugs? Awww

3# Warbuck as a playable character

He have really intersting points to use. Also he is cute and have best second sound in game (first one is Wheeler's)

4# Nature Things

I want to see dead logs, mossy stones, sticks, grass tiles and things like that on forests. I mean little details to make world more "living". For example creates and logs of SW was pretty.

5# Buff for Magic tab

Game build on magic and science but there is few useful things on magic. We need more magic! Maybe something about moon magic

woah thats one big list.some of those things might happen but if you were to go to big ol klaus and ask them for all this they would most probably give you some charcoal 

• Haha 2

wons    408

"2- Try to keep your Christmas list well within the Realm of possibility of having a chance happen, so in other words don’t get crazy with your list like wanting WX78 to become a Transformers Robot/Jet Airplane."
I wanted to list webber rework...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Szczuku    14894

Obviously I want devs to stay safe and enjoy the free time they deserve.

As for the game I wish the devs would overhaul some of the game's older content.

And allow Pigman to harvest and fertilize bushes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    80130
Just now, Szczuku said:

Pigman to harvest and fertilize bushes

Pigs getting a evolved ai would be pretty neat. Hamlet was just a peak into pig evolution.

• Like 2

Owlrus    3965

I'd love either a fence skin that looks like festive lights strung up (like below) or a Wooden Wall skin for decorations. Either way I know that Klei will deliver as good as (or even better than) they always have.

314397695_FestiveFence.thumb.jpg.7b997d88e623bc9eac5f6969ed20592b.jpg

• Like 4

PandoPon    125

Gameplay wise? I don't wish for much. Maybe more things to make a game more cheerful during the event?

All i want is Christmass tree wormwood.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well-met    4471

1. Revision to beefalo taming mechanics + new content for it (including koalefant taming)

2. A player swimmer component for modders

and obviously finish rot and refreshes

ps i dont like festive events. they litter my worlds with annoying nonsense

• Sad 2

thegreatJash    916

1. Them to finish all the vinyl figures, which is a lot to ask for.

2. WInter's Feast skins for the remaining 5 characters.

3. Klei to switch year of the Beefalo to year of the Koalefant and add Koalefant taming into the game and a Koalefant critter at the critter den.

(Ok, the last one was a joke, but I can dream.)

• Shopcat 1