A Clever, Snappy Art Thread Title

Ha! XD

Meh...now I want a Molière or better a Vinny as playable Character....the last could make soo much awesome stuff with gunpowder.....^^

I was going to say something about Moliere getting a sanity boost in caves... but now all I can hear in my head is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T2luwLcfeg

...I haven't seen the movie in ages and now Milo's even more like William in my head and aghhhh

I thought I was the only one who saw the resemblance! Oh my gosh!

Yep! Milo is about as close to animated William as we're ever gonna get. Good to know it's not just my personal headcanon, cause it gives me the feels something fierce. >.<

(Also, congrats on the shiny new artist feature badge! :D)

So, William is Milo?

MIND BLOWN.

Dreadful mess you've made there. Would you mind cleaning it up? 

• Like 2

*attempts to kick down already kicked down door*

*falls majestically on face*

Back from vacation, with a new mac charger! My laptop still has a battery warning, but you can't have everything. 

I was planning on posting some vacation doodles I made on the plane, but I had a surprise eye appointment today...and well, my eyes are currently both numbed and dilated, so I can barely see what I'm typing, much less work on doodles (or my tarot card, which is LATE AUGH). Seriously. My eyes are pretty much black at the moment, which would be cool if I wasn't half blind.

But long story short, I'm back for "good" this time. Vacation over, charger acquired, time to refresh my unhealthy obsession with this game and fan community. Ah, refreshing fandom induced madness. How I've missed you so. :3

Mister Skits must be the reincarnation of my old science teacher.

Preposterous! Science is for gentleman alone, not abominations such as these! Although, Skitts is the only one of them with a Mr. in front of his name...

Ah, yes. Abigail. She was giving away too much. Revealing things we needed to keep secret. So we arranged an "accident". No biggie.

It was Charlie's.

In Beanboy's defense, my crappy art skills make it difficult to determine the difference between the two :3

But Abby's flower is a bit more lotuslike, at least when I draw it. 

• Like 3

Welcome back then! ^^

Thanks, it's good to be back. But now I just have 80 billion things I want to draw/write etc, and no real time to do them. I head back to school on Monday, but classtime is smaller than the amount of familytime I'm putting in at the moment. Long story short, I really missed this fandom and all the people in it :D. And even though I'm not doing nearly all the stuff I want to yet, it's good to be back in the loop. 

But I'm starting to think I may have been cursed over vacation. I get home, and I'm locked out of the house at 11:00 at night in subzero weather. Then, eye appointment of doom. And last night, I tried to change a lightbulb only to have it shatter in my hand and cut me. It's not bad, and it's on my left hand so I can still draw, but yeesh. If you don't hear from me from here on out, assume I was killed by a falling piano or somesuch :\

Tarot cards are hard. Like life. And school. And the 8 hours I will spend in the library tomorrow. 

So here's mark 2 already *flails*

(It's very large, couldn't really shrink it any more w/o scrapping the quality. 'pologies. )

KI8neu0.jpg

Oh my God more nightmare fuel! 

Even hearing Matt's spider sounds scare me a little bit.  :wilson_horror:

Oh my God more nightmare fuel! 

Even hearing Matt's spider sounds scare me a little bit.  :wilson_horror:

\dl3TXB7.png

uthoYNR.png

(Sorry, couldn't resist. But if you think that card's bad, wait till you see the finished one...:3. If it helps, I can't stand spiders either, even though I draw them a lot. Even tiny ones give me the creeps in real life , but in Don't Starve they're abominably adorable.  Doesn't stop me from killing them with fire, but they're cute little buggers anyhow.)

Edited by Sarcosuchus
  • Like 6

This art is amazing!

Flattery shall get you nowhere, silver tongued charlatan!

...that's lies of course, I just get preposterously flustered when people like my stuff.

:wilson_blush:

That's one cute spider, how could Jan not like it!?

Arachnophobia is a powerful thing. Personally, I'm with Wilson and Jan on this one, but there's just something about DS spiders...I'm very conflicted. :\

\dl3TXB7.png

uthoYNR.png

(Sorry, couldn't resist. But if you think that card's bad, wait till you see the finished one...:3. If it helps, I can't stand spiders either, even thought I draw them a lot. Even tiny ones give me the creeps in real life , but in Don't Starve they're abominably adorable.  Doesn't stop me from killing them with fire, but they're cute little buggers anyhow.)

Ljurwi? is that you?

post-17183-13764597446612_thumb.png

Flattery shall get you nowhere, silver tongued charlatan!

...that's lies of course, I just get preposterously flustered when people like my stuff.

:wilson_blush:

Arachnophobia is a powerful thing. Personally, I'm with Wilson and Jan on this one, but there's just something about DS spiders...I'm very conflicted. :\

You mean stupid and dumb right.

• Like 2

You mean stupid and dumb right.

Naw man. I like the spider design, but if I ever ran into something like that, heck, anything bigger than a freaking pumpkin seed, I'd be screaming for the hills. 

Speaking of bigger than a pumpkin seed...

qt0oiWZ.jpg

...meet Checkmate. I have a soft spot for clockwork mobs, what can I say.

More to the point, I just can't imagine Wilson being satisfied simply rebuilding broken clockworks in the ruins.There's plenty of parts laying around, and he definitely has the free time to tinker. Why not build a boss sized bodyguard? The ramming power of a rook, combined with the headbutting skills of a knight would pack a wallop, and the bishop's long range shocks would take care of  the rest.  Maxwell would probably be appalled by what Wilson had done to his craftsmanship...which is just icing on the cake, really. Stick that in your hat and vanish it, why don't you.  :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 3