A Clever, Snappy Art Thread Title

Wow what a fabulous art work.... Great.... Thanks for sharing....

Thank you kindly. *tips tophat*

Or is it a tip-top tophat I'm tipping? Hmm. 

ohhh yeeessss

terrorbeaks are my fav.

too bad i cant draw them, but i can draw CRAWLIN' HORRORZ :DD

(..how do i add attachments o-o)

Terrorbeaks are the best. Or, they were, until I first met them in game. In a pack of three. While wearing the nightmare amulet. Took that thing off faster than you can say "nonononono AUGH"

Imagine how cute that hallucination would be as plush :3

I'm still kind of stressed about school Miss, it's probably not a good idea for you to bring them up agai-

*long pause*

yes they aRe cute

so cutE

i bet

they wOuld love

to be held closE to your heArt

very close

oh look

look thiS one is holding siZe 

just for you Miss

: D

rsudaAP.jpg

• Like 2

Give me moar Likes pwease...>o<

How should I express myself if there aren't enough green checkmark to distribute....?

I was going to say something clever, but then I realized how you changed your icon for Halloween...

...suffice to say, I was getting ahead of myself, and the realization cut me short.  

*coughs*

*Claps* beautiful.

I saw my chance and I took it. No regrets. 

(As a side note, would you mind putting the pictures you've quoted in spoilers? They have a way of adding lot of extra scrolling space and repeats to the thread. If you could do that in your older posts on this thread as well, I might even be able to convince Skitts to release your fruity, candy-flavored noggin :D

• Like 1

i dunno how to do spoilers (im such a noob- *shot*). and also i taste so bitter that no one can stand my taste :3

No worries! Just highlight the text you want to spoiler in the post, then click the green and blue square next to the font options and select spoiler. 

I still remember that old Skittles advert...'Taste the Rainbow!' That's why I don't eat Skittles.

Hang on...

Mister Skits.

Skittles.

I HAZ DEECODAD YUR MESSUAGE!

YES YOU HAZ. YOU DONE GOOD.

Hallucination art? '-' MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE.

Can you do nightmare hands?

How did you know I was working on something with nightmare hands? 

I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with nightmare throne.

Because it is the nightmare throne.

It's late. I'm too tired to be funny. 

Behold, my super rough draft of "The Empress" for the DS Tarot project. 

y9TWMaQ.jpg

I'm not really happy with layout right now...I can't think of a proper background because the card's really busy already. It's supposed to look swarmlike, but still. The purple's a placeholder for now. 

I'm also not sure if her body's big enough... I drew her all stylized and flat, but the rest of them are 3d and I'm not sure if it's awkward or not. 

Suffice to say, still a lot of work to be done, and I would love any feedback. 

But for now I gotta go find some gloves because my dorm has yet to turn on the heat, and putting the final touches on this may have cost me a finger. Brr. 

• Like 7

I'm not really happy with layout right now...I can't think of a proper background because the card's really busy already. It's supposed to look swarmlike, but still. The purple's a placeholder for now. 

I'm also not sure if her body's big enough... I drew her all stylized and flat, but the rest of them are 3d and I'm not sure if it's awkward or not. 

Suffice to say, still a lot of work to be done, and I would love any feedback. 

But for now I gotta go find some gloves because my dorm has yet to turn on the heat, and putting the final touches on this may have cost me a finger. Brr. 

Shouldn't the background be just webs? And yeah the 2d thing seems a little off... But the design should be the same across all the cards, so you working on this should decice if you want to keep them 2d or 3d...

I would say webs in the background, too. The body size of the queen is sufficient I think, otherwise she would be kinda bloated or too big...hmmmmm

Hope you find them gloves, safe those creative hands of yours!

Thanks :-) They still haven't turned on the heat, but my fingerless gloves are helping.

HOLY CRAP THAT IS AMAZING.

:grin:

Shouldn't the background be just webs? And yeah the 2d thing seems a little off... But the design should be the same across all the cards, so you working on this should decice if you want to keep them 2d or 3d...

Yeah, but I'm worried about her webby body blending with the webby background. I think I'll go 3D, overall, since that seems to be what other people are going for. Plus, it just looks smoother. 

Speaking of...progress! Spider queen model, 3D edition. Done in FireAlpaca instead of Photoshop, and it makes one hell of a difference. 

c1XZTWL.jpg

• Like 2

Oh. I forgot to mention this, but I owe everyone an apology. Everyone in the puzzle thread was milling about during intermission. I started speculating about plot since we seemed to be getting a little off topic, but it somehow turned from puzzle plot speculation to overall plot speculation. I'm pretty sure I was derailing, though that was not my intent, and the thread was temporarily locked until the next puzzle before I could go back and fix things. 

I know there are whole threads just for plot speculation, but somehow all these ideas occur to me when people start asking questions around the puzzles. I just really like thinking/ writing about this stuff, and sometimes I get ahead of myself in my enthusiasm. My apologies. 

Oh. I forgot to mention this, but I owe everyone an apology. Everyone in the puzzle thread was milling about during intermission. I started speculating about plot since we seemed to be getting a little off topic, but it somehow turned from puzzle plot speculation to overall plot speculation. I'm pretty sure I was derailing, though that was not my intent, and the thread was temporarily locked until the next puzzle before I could go back and fix things. 

I know there are whole threads just for plot speculation, but somehow all these ideas occur to me when people start asking questions around the puzzles. I just really like thinking/ writing about this stuff, and sometimes I get ahead of myself in my enthusiasm. My apologies. 

nah, the other thread was made quite late on after you had done your theories, besides I don't see why they shouldn't be there they are related to the puzzle after all even the later ones were at least slightly relevant. I'm still not sure why everyone was so fussed at the time

Yeah, but I'm worried about her webby body blending with the webby background. I think I'll go 3D, overall, since that seems to be what other people are going for. Plus, it just looks smoother. 

Wouldn't a darker web in the background fix it? Anyway whichever works best :)

I'm still not sure why everyone was so fussed at the time

"I didn't read the other 20 pages but have you guys noticed this.." Less confusion when there aren't 20 pages of theories to read.

nah, the other thread was made quite late on after you had done your theories, besides I don't see why they shouldn't be there they are related to the puzzle after all even the later ones were at least slightly relevant. I'm still not sure why everyone was so fussed at the time

Phew! Good to know I wasn't part of the problem. 

Wouldn't a darker web in the background fix it? Anyway whichever works best  :-)

"I didn't read the other 20 pages but have you guys noticed this.." Less confusion when there aren't 20 pages of theories to read.

Hmmm... I hadn't thought of a nonwhite background web. That could be fun. 

I've had a kind of crappy week...homework has been an absolute nightmare. And speaking of nightmares...guess what I found? Have a Lovecraftian lounge chair, on me.  

SqwU5Ko.jpg

This is from an old folder full of unposted art I stumbled upon, so looks like I'll have some stuff to make up for the time I've been out. Plus, I did promise @%1; nightmare hands. 

Edit: 

Crap I can't get mentions to work. 

In the meantime...cough.

EY YO 

I GOT SOMETHIN FOR YA

• Like 1

This will be perfect for when I remodel Maxwell's chamber. Thanks!

Wait...that's what you wanted that for? 

:wilson_shocked:

Oops. Sorry, Max. My bad.

Don't worry, I've got your back on this one...actually, considering the circumstances, that's kind of a poor choice of words. '-_-

Also, would you mind terribly spoiling the picture there to save space? Thanks : )

Wait...that's what you wanted that for?

:wilson_shocked:

Oops. Sorry, Max. My bad.

Don't worry, I've got your back on this one...actually, considering the circumstances, that's kind of a poor choice of words. '-_-

Also, would you mind terribly spoiling the picture there to save space? Thanks : )

1: Poor choice of words noted and changed, it was because my profile pic is the shadow watcher, if you didn't get my joke.

2:Changed.