Sign in to follow this  
solemo

Payments

solemo    10

Hi there!I can`t buy game.When i using my Debit Card [Visa] or Credit Card [MasterCard] (Poland) my payments are refused.I don`t know why, but i still want to play the game ;)Any suggestions?

mnht    10

Hi there!I can`t buy game.When i using my Debit Card [Visa] or Credit Card [MasterCard] (Poland) my payments are refused.I don`t know why, but i still want to play the game ;)Any suggestions?

Check your card limits for online shopping? I just bought this game today using a polish visa, and I had no such issue.

JoeW    33302

Hey Solemo,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues purchasing Don't Starve. We have no known issues regarding processing payments. As the payments are made through google, you should check here.

If you are still having issues, you will need to contact google for help as we have no way to affect how google authorizes their payments.

Let us know how it goes!

solemo    10

Big thanks for fast response.Ok, i checked limits for online shoping - i can pay for probably all transactions but only in Poland. I called to my bank and i heard about "red card"... Nowadays with blue card i can`t pay in USD because i haven`t currency account.I can pay only in PLN. Curently i heaven`t time to go to my bank and change my account settings :/I propose to allow paypal payments.

qlf00n    10

Big thanks for fast response.Ok, i checked limits for online shoping - i can pay for probably all transactions but only in Poland. I called to my bank and i heard about "red card"... Nowadays with blue card i can`t pay in USD because i haven`t currency account.I can pay only in PLN. Curently i heaven`t time to go to my bank and change my account settings :/I propose to allow paypal payments.

Hey, there is a way to buy the game in Poland. If you want some details, please contact me on this forum via Private Message and I will share what I found and how I achieved this without going to the bank physically.

Sign in to follow this