JoeW

Klei Halloween 2020 Costume Event

Wardin25    720
Just now, JoeW said:

The rewards are heirloom quality - so they can be unraveled at the Heirloom value to weave something else. If you like. 

ooooh nice

• Like 1

x0-VERSUS-1y    6168
1 minute ago, Lbphero said:

whens the deadline...?

"We will be accepting submissions between October 28th and November 2nd (Pacific Time)."

Nice lil event, I might very well dust off my tablet and try something, since years ago it was shelved alongside my drawing affinity.

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y
  • Like 2

Knowbodie    239
Just now, JoeW said:

The rewards are heirloom quality - so they can be unraveled at the Heirloom value to weave something else. If you like. 

Could this be a possibility in the future as a method of gaining extinct heirloom drops via community events? By extinct I meaning skins like the Guest of Honor skins that no longer drop, or maybe some past loyal rarity skins.

• Like 2

BezKa    508

This is such an amazing idea!!! I never celebrate Halloween but maybe it's time to change up my traditions-

• Like 3

Wardin25    720
8 minutes ago, Knowbodie said:

Could this be a possibility in the future as a method of gaining extinct heirloom drops via community events? By extinct I meaning skins like the Guest of Honor skins that no longer drop, or maybe some past loyal rarity skins.

cough chinese loyals cough cough

• Thanks 2

BezKa    508
1 minute ago, Wardin25 said:

cough chinese loyals cough cough

doesn't really fit the theme. You'll have your chance, just wait a bit :P

Wardin25    720
Just now, BezKa said:

doesn't really fit the theme. You'll have your chance, just wait a bit :P

cough chinese new year events cough cough

MrKoopa    1204

Got an idea on what I can do. 

One question. Can the stuff that we use be used in other places?

I have an idea I can do with a pumpkin, want to ask my bosses if they want it outside(if not I might just keep it at my home)

Russian_Philin    12079
1 hour ago, JoeW said:

If you don’t want to post a costume, cool. Post something else Halloween 2020 related. An Ingame Costume, Fan Art, Jack o’ Lantern, spooky scene. Make the community smile.

I already have an art for Halloween with Walter, but now I'm confused...
Maybe just for this event to draw something new and funny... Hmm...
It's probably better to draw something new.

• Like 1

bruhmoment23    6528

Can the fan-art have self designed costumes for characters or does it have to be only already existing ingame costumes? e.g Totally Normal Tree Wormwood.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Thanks 1

Hornete    5723

Can multiple people collaborate together to make something and have each individual person submits the piece, or would only one person be able to submit the piece? I was thinking about collaborating with some friends to create a mod for DST (Which I assume is a valid submission? I was thinking we could take a screenshot showcasing the content of the mod in-game). Thank you for reading and again such a wonderful event!

• Like 1