Sign in to follow this  
EightRiver732

PS4 Rose Skins

This is probably a stupid questions but is it possible to get the rose skins on ps4? I've been playing for years and never received any rose skins, while receiving plenty of shadow and survivor skins. I've been grinding extra recently to try and get the Wilson rose skins but idk if I'm just wasting my time. 

Cailu95    211

Yes it is possible, the same probability of dropping these skins on the PC are for the PS4, I have some, unfortunately not from Wilson, a tip is to save as many common skins as you have and try your luck at the Trade Inn, but don't be discouraged by  that the chances are really very small, the best alternative is to wait for the Rework of our favorite characters to have all skins enabled for purchase.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cailu95 said:

Yes it is possible, the same probability of dropping these skins on the PC are for the PS4, I have some, unfortunately not from Wilson, a tip is to save as many common skins as you have and try your luck at the Trade Inn, but don't be discouraged by  that the chances are really very small, the best alternative is to wait for the Rework of our favorite characters to have all skins enabled for purchase.

Okay perfect, just needed confirmation that you can actually get the rose skins. I've seen people with them but they've been characters that have been reworked so I just assumed they bought their rose skins. As for Wilson rework I guess I can wait until then but I always saw Wilson as being a charcter they wouldn't rework. Thanks for letting me know though!

thePHROGsoul    46
On 10/28/2020 at 1:00 PM, Cailu95 said:

I had literally logged into DST for the better part of last year for the daily item, saving items up for the Hallowed Nights event to ATTEMPT to obtain HN only stuff through the Trade In. Then, Klei decides to make literally EVERYTHING HN related available for purchase... lol. Such is life!

Edited by thePHROGsoul
  • GL Happy 1

Cailu95    211
1 hour ago, thePHROGsoul said:

I had literally logged into DST for the better part of last year for the daily item, saving items up for the Hallowed Nights event to ATTEMPT to obtain HN only stuff through the Trade In. Then, Klei decides to make literally EVERYTHING HN related available for purchase... lol. Such is life!

I went through the same, I was accumulating skins since Halloween 2019 for exchange in this event, but I was very happy that Klei released the Halloween skins for purchase, now I will wait for the Christmas event to make the exchanges at Trade Inn

• Like 1