clownhaus    120
On 10/27/2020 at 12:41 AM, Blue Moth said:

hello and welcome to the forums! I like the way you capture the look of the ds art style.

thank you!!!!!! that means a lot hehe 

On 10/28/2020 at 8:37 PM, DZMaylon said:

Awww yeah, I finally found someone who ship Maxwell and Wes! :wilson_love:

LOL yeah but dont tell anyone i do.....!!!

• Like 1

taako bell    268

cool art! i like how you portray maxwell and wes' close friendship. they seem like really unlikely best friends but you make it work. so cool of them to be besties like this! :)

• Like 1

clownhaus    120
53 minutes ago, taako bell said:

cool art! i like how you portray maxwell and wes' close friendship. they seem like really unlikely best friends but you make it work. so cool of them to be besties like this! :)

ah thank you!!! i try my best at portraying their relationship in a way that is realistic and in character :)

• Like 1

taako bell    268
5 minutes ago, clownhaus said:

ah thank you!!! i try my best at portraying their relationship in a way that is realistic and in character :)

it really comes across in your art!! i love the dynamic you create between them, i think they really play to each others strengths! its great that you can draw two friends being so close, the emotion really shines through! personally i really love it when artists can really show that friendly bond in just a few pieces. it's a really great accomplishment! can't wait till the next time you post, and eagerly awaiting what made maxwell so hungry! was it, perhaps, some kind of puddings? 

• Like 1

clownhaus    120
8 minutes ago, taako bell said:

it really comes across in your art!! i love the dynamic you create between them, i think they really play to each others strengths! its great that you can draw two friends being so close, the emotion really shines through! personally i really love it when artists can really show that friendly bond in just a few pieces. it's a really great accomplishment! can't wait till the next time you post, and eagerly awaiting what made maxwell so hungry! was it, perhaps, some kind of puddings? 

aww thank you very much, that means a lot to me!!! and yes, maxy really wanted some puddings, theyre his favorite snack

• Like 1

redrosequack    151

Hello, I am here to tell you that your art is beautiful and wonderful and I think I'm in love. Like?? How does one so firmly capture the spirit of DSs art style while still being so smooth and unique??? Honestly it's amazing.

and wes may always be cute but your wesley in particular has me shook

• Like 1

clownhaus    120
On 1/27/2021 at 8:46 PM, redrosequack said:

Hello, I am here to tell you that your art is beautiful and wonderful and I think I'm in love. Like?? How does one so firmly capture the spirit of DSs art style while still being so smooth and unique??? Honestly it's amazing.

and wes may always be cute but your wesley in particular has me shook

ahh thank you so much, this means a lot to me!!!! i always love getting replies to my drawings on the forum :) heres a lil wesley for you

20210129_211040.png

• GL Happy 2

AstorArt    60
On 11/10/2020 at 12:30 AM, taako bell said:

i like this image in particular a lot!! but what is maxwell looking at? is it some yummy food?

He probably can't wait for lunch! XD

• Like 1

taako bell    268
4 minutes ago, clownhaus said:

youre sort of correct!

what do you think he would be eating for lunch? it almost looks like there's a dashed line in the image that got cut off LOL. did you crop it out?