Duck986    1011

you mean you want some graphical fx like snowflakes for winter's feast lantern / sparks for tesla coil / sparkles for salt lamp / etc?

• Like 2

POWD3d4    278
49 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

you mean you want some graphical fx like snowflakes for winter's feast lantern / sparks for tesla coil / sparkles for salt lamp / etc?

Yes

• Like 1

bruhmoment23    6753
13 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Its a free skin...

So was Winter's Feast Lantern and it looks 100 times better than this. Legit looks like a "poor man's" tesla lantern. It wouldn't hurt to add some niche effect to it, but in the end it's just a skin so i won't debate about it.

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 2
  • Hunger 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Owlrus    3946

I think a good effect that the lantern could have is the center fading in and out (obviously without any change to the light). Would almost look like it's a breathing pulsating-eye, and doesn't change the original design of the middle either.

• Like 1

Mike23Ua    8358
8 hours ago, Owlrus said:

I think a good effect that the lantern could have is the center fading in and out (obviously without any change to the light). Would almost look like it's a breathing pulsating-eye, and doesn't change the original design of the middle either.

This or let the pupil in the center move back and forth/Blink like it’s an actually eye watching other players xD

#Advocate for all things Spooky.

Edited by Mike23Ua

Well-met    4337
On 10/24/2020 at 2:12 PM, Cheggf said:

Maybe Klei saw the criticism of the salt lamp lantern's effects and just decided to not give it any. :-P

what's wrong with the salt lantern

gaymime    4083

i really dislike the particle effect. besides, it looks boss as heck in the dark during the nightmare phase and sparkles would just take away from it

• Thanks 1