Regenerated "main world" after leaving caves

Dagge

Bug Submission

Please choose a category
*Pick the option that fits the issue the most. Ideally use this in your thread title aswell*

[Gameplay]

Platform
* Pick your platform. For instance, standalone on Mac is also possible.*

• Ps4
  • Do you use mods?

no
    Version Number
    Läst om this date.

*Press backspace whilst into the Steam/standalone version*

Issue title

*What the actual bug is*

Steps to reproduce

*The steps needed to reproduce the bug*

Describe your issue
    When leaving a cave on day 211 the "main world" was regenerated. With my base and all my items gone and a totally new unexplored map.

*Type a detailled description what the bug is and how/when it happens

•  

Edited October 2, 2014 by the truthseeker
Added PS4 and Vita

The same thing happened to me and that bothered me VERY MUCH I was in the 70th day or there I went from the cave to the ruins exploring until when I went back to the caves a new one was generated and to top it off the surface too, oh by the way the Entrance to the ruins disappeared, I left on day 88 and I know it is not much but the fact that this bug EXISTS already makes me think what is the cause of this horrible bug: H-A-M-L-E-T

On 10/21/2020 at 12:42 AM, JanH said:

Sorry for the inconvenience - unfortunately this issue was not fixed in the recent PS4 update. We have all the information we need on it and are looking into a fix coming in a future patch. It is not a small fix, so we didn't want to hold the other fixes waiting for it. Thanks for your patience.

Archived