Jason

Return of Them: Forgotten Knowledge and Hallowed Nights Available Now!

MewGamer    7

Kinda sad about Wolfgang receiving skins in two consecutive patches. Webber didn't get a skin since Lunar New Year, but as always, love the updates, keep up the good work ^^

sinisterrkid    1588
6 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I was never opted into the beta.

When you open DST does the main menu show the Winona, Maxell, Wilson image? If not, DST needs to be updated.

Do you play through Steam? Try opening Steam and check if there's an update queued. If not, try exiting Steam and opening it again.

Edited by sinisterrkid

sinisterrkid    1588
6 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I did this and it worked, thanks.

Oh, only saw now that this worked. It might be cause opting in and out of the beta forces the update.

Edited by sinisterrkid

Lumberlocke    1296
Just now, Anthony_L3hr said:

The Little Sinker skin for Wurt is stunning.

I know, right?! Such incredible details, probably the most intricate skin they've made yet, just look at that walk cycle! :D

• Like 3

bruhmoment23    7002
2 minutes ago, Lumberlocke said:

I know, right?! Such incredible details, probably the most intricate skin they've made yet, just look at that walk cycle! :D

One of the coolest halloween sets out of the entire game ngl, all of these are cleaverly made and sick looking!

• Like 1

sloynok007    2

Man i really appreciate that effort you guys putted in this game.

P.S. immediately bought your third halloween chest, this is the least i can give for your decent work.

• Like 2

Viktor234    5259

@nome Just a quick reminder that the Klei Official Servers are either not updated (every server except Ipsguiggle was here! and ClayFish was here!) or down (e.g. Hound Huggles) once again.

• Like 3
  • Potato Cup 1

Cailu95    211

Good afternoon, could you please clarify a doubt?  From what I understand, only the beta update would arrive on consoles next week, but isn't the Halloween event coming to PS4 today?  Will login reward skins last until the update arrives on consoles?

• Like 2

Mike23Ua    8640
1 minute ago, Cailu95 said:

Good afternoon, could you please clarify a doubt?  From what I understand, only the beta update would arrive on consoles next week, but isn't the Halloween event coming to PS4 today?  Will login reward skins last until the update arrives on consoles?

I just turned on my Xbox to see if Halloween skins were purchasable- I didn’t get a game update and the new ones are not there.. :(

I am assuming that the update has not arrived for Xbox One yet, guess I’ll wait a few hours longer.

Pretty sure we get the Hallowed Nights stuff today, just not the Forgotten Knowledges stuff, is this correct?

• Sad 1