annakinsolo    4

So all the twitch drop rewards I got, have disappeared. All the item skins, and the profile icons and backgrounds. I tried removing and relinking my twitch account but my items are still missing. Is there anyway to get them back? Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Knowbodie    128

Try checking your Klei accounts item history: https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

If they're not there, then you might have to contact support.

Chances are, you might just have a connection issue so your inventory data failed to download, unless it's just the twitch drops that are missing while the remaining part of your inventory is still present. In that case, you should also reach out to support.

annakinsolo    4
18 minutes ago, Knowbodie said:

unless it's just the twitch drops that are missing while the remaining part of your inventory is still present. In that case, you should also reach out to support.

That is what's happening, I have everything else. Also they are in the transaction list but not in the in game inventory.

Edited by annakinsolo
  • Sad Dupe 1

nome    5606

Yup, as @Knowbodie said this sounds like something worth bringing to our attention via support. Unless you have over 10k skins at the moment, in which case we already know what happened (there's a 10k limit to skins, past that you don't lose ownership of them but the game will show a random subset until you get below 10k again).

Do the skins show up in the Klei Accounts inventory page at https://accounts.klei.com/account/game/inventory?game=DST ? If so, the issue is something to do with the game itself. If not there may be something interesting going on with the item server.

• Thanks 1

Riptillian    0

I'm having trouble with some halloween skins that I already have obtained. It shows them locked, yet I have had them in the past, how can I resolve this issue?

2020-10-23_130310.png