Recommended Posts

JustCrimson    567

I wanted to make a thread for Webber rework Idea's because I feel like his is going to be next and I hopefully he'll get some good community requested features instead of something awkward like inspiration

Here are my Idea's

  • Sleep in spider nests as a tent, since most of the spiders are out of it by night
  • Spider battle standards, have spiders defend a flag (like the croc commander flags from forge) and attack anything hostile to their owner
    You could click on a flag to send one of your follows to it
  • Spider babies, they could probably be reused from the forge in some way I'm sure
  • Spider hats, just like pigs (self explanatory)
  • Spider names for people who care (monsters, spider whisperers, anyone if the spider is tamed)
  • Pig mask from hamlet, he's not racist just misunderstood.
    "I like pigs when they don't try to attack us." - Webber
    (okay so only now do I realize he says I instead of we, so maybe he's half racist)

I didn't really think of balancing those are just some Idea's that I had and I'd like to see other people's idea's aswell, I'll probably end up making a mod or two for some of the features that would be cool that don't get added after his rework.

 

i dont know who moved my post but I wanted other peoples ideas too and now that its here nobody's gonna reply to it

Edited by JustCrimson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slagger    997
28 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Sleep in spider nests as a tent, since most of the spiders are out of it by night

Nice, there is even mods for it.

29 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Spider battle standards, have spiders defend a flag (like the croc commander flags from forge) and attack anything hostile to their owner

Uhmm, maybe it can be usefull but I think it's not "Webber" styled. Webber is "friendly" instead of being dangerous. I wouldn't think webber organize spiders for a giant war. I would except he hug them or try to be friend with them, protect them etc. Maybe it can get fit in another system but flags are uhmmm, not nice. We have that kind of organization on Wurt.

31 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Spider babies, they could probably be reused from the forge in some way I'm sure

Nope. Don't add baby warriors please. In forge, everyone is warrior, bc they are in war.

33 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Spider hats, just like pigs (self explanatory)

34 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Spider names for people who care (monsters, spider whisperers, anyone if the spider is tamed)

Yep, I think same. This would save spiders from being mob and make them more friend styled.

35 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Pig mask from hamlet, he's not racist just misunderstood.

No, keep him away from pigs please. This is a downside and removing it don't make a sense. In the Hamlet, the pigs are the core system of the game but in dst they are a small meat source. Don't agree this one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustCrimson    567
2 minutes ago, Slagger said:

Uhmm, maybe it can be usefull but I think it's not "Webber" styled. Webber is "friendly" instead of being dangerous. I wouldn't think webber organize spiders for a giant war. I would except he hug them or try to be friend with them, protect them etc. Maybe it can get fit in another system but flags are uhmmm, not nice. We have that kind of organization on Wurt

Unless they take Webber in a different direction they already play really similarly, the battle standards are only supposed to keep spiders in a position similarly to how spiders would stay very close to a spider queen, Wurt doesn't have that, she has buffs.

4 minutes ago, Slagger said:

Nope. Don't add baby warriors please. In forge, everyone is warrior, bc they are in war.

I don't see what's wrong with like the queen spider dropping a bunch of babies when she's killed or a different "Carrier Spider" or something. They wouldn't have to just spawn everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Slagger said:

No, keep him away from pigs please. This is a downside and removing it don't make a sense. In the Hamlet, the pigs are the core system of the game but in dst they are a small meat source. Don't agree this one.

I don't see what them being a meat source has to do with anything, he gets meat from spiders already and attacking a pig would obviously still have them attack you. He needs another downside regardless so I still don't see this being a horrible idea, it's not like you're going to be wearing a pig mask 24/7 or anything anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustCrimson    567
9 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Im okey with these except for the mask. I dont see why weeber should have a groucho mask

make it so you can trade or minigame with pk without having to destroy the entire village

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArubaroBeefalo    4380
1 hour ago, JustCrimson said:

make it so you can trade or minigame with pk without having to destroy the entire village

fencing is another, less belic, way xD

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now