Sign in to follow this  
TheHollowKnight

Ancient kiln crockpot skin

Make the Ancient Kiln a crockpot skin.  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Ancient kiln skin.

TheHollowKnight    1924

This is my first poll so sorry if its messed up, just a yes or no question if you would like this as a crock pot skin..   Simply a yes or no on this as a skin, Personally I think it would be awesome, most of the other crock pots are round, but this one has the squares that is very different and could be cool.
(sorry the lighting isn't great i was going insane)328118048_ScreenShot2020-10-15at5_33_11PM.png.592e1b3de55e167f722d414fa20cde6a.png

EDIT: heres a better image from instant-noodles

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 2.46.59 PM.png

Edited by TheHollowKnight
  • Like 2

TheHollowKnight    1924
2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

when when you find them down in their legit biomes they wouldn’t have their  “Wow” Factor.

Yeah that makes sense.

I really like these because of how blocky they are, since all the other crock pot skins are smooth, maybe we could get something that isn't this exactly, but something else thats blocky.

Nickolai    1255

I would say it should definitely have a skin. If we can have a ancient chest skin, we can get a ancient crockpot one too.

Edited by Nickolai
  • Like 4

gaymime    3503

nix on an identical skin. it doesnt feel very nice to have two different items that look the same that can also be used in the same place, yanno? though i would be pleased if there was a thul crockpot, maybe like a combination tureen and thul wall with that drippy/lumpy texture and broadness?

Edited by gaymime
  • Like 1

Lbphero    2566

i'd like, like, an ancient kiln Inspired skin, but not the ancient kiln by itself. I want it to be special!

• Like 1

0127    7
7 hours ago, Lbphero said:

i'd like, like, an ancient kiln Inspired skin, but not the ancient kiln by itself. I want it to be special!

yes to this and what some others have said. 

the point about the ancient chest skin is good, as I love that one, but still. I think it should be special to its place in the caves. 

• Like 2

Zeklo    18893

Like unless the Kiln gets some special use tied to it, I don't see an issue with it being a skin.

Heck, as said, the Ancient Chest has a use, and it still has a skin variants. It's just a nice art asset with easy skin potentially. Otherwise it's that really neat looking object in that one distant location you'll only ever (maybe) return to for the Dust Moths—which I haven't even seen gen next to the Kiln.

Seems like a waste imo.

• Like 1