sl2va    48

Astral detector don't like looking on it, like enderman: but if enderman only try to kill you, astral detector just crash game :D

• Haha 1

Hornete    5725
4 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

Wait, so since it's trapped in a triangular motion, does that mean that we have to relocate our older fissures/ alters to bring them closer together?

I spawned the third fissure in a triangle because it looked cool. For them to link they have to be within 20 units of eachother( a unit being the length of a wall)

• Thanks 2

Mike23Ua    7758
Just now, minespatch said:

How does one find a "nome"shroom? Me and ivo couldn't find it.:wilsondisapproving:

Maybe it is like Rabbits and Carrots?

You have to place trap and then bait it with a Potato Cup to catch a Nome.

Hornete    5725
4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

How does one find a "nome"shroom? Me and ivo couldn't find it.:wilsondisapproving:

Do you mean a moon shroom? or...

• Potato Cup 1

GenomeSquirrel    889

Is the new cave stuff deeper in normal caves, in moon island only caves, or is there a different way to enter? Please give me as basic an answer as possible, new mushrooms have me excited, and I’m trying to minimize spoiling.

SadeceAtakan    224
3 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Is the new cave stuff deeper in normal caves, in moon island only caves, or is there a different way to enter? Please give me as basic an answer as possible, new mushrooms have me excited, and I’m trying to minimize spoiling.

There's still no cave enterances in moon island. You get there from mainland caves. Think it like finding ruins. 

sinisterrkid    1511
19 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

I'm super hyped for this update, but tbh I get bummed out as well because it feels like DST is getting closer to it's death-date with each new content update.

Is this how you feel on birthdays as well? :ambivalence:

• Haha 3

Ryne21    43

So sorry for being negative but I feel like the new stuffs art is kinda weird and not matching the normal theme. But still the content is still amazing in every single update

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ArubaroBeefalo    4931
1 hour ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

try in the blue biome ;)

Brubs    3674
1 hour ago, Owlrus said:

I get bummed out as well because it feels like DST is getting closer to it's death-date with each new content update.

I like to think it's closer to the Return of Them era. There could be other expansions

• Like 3
  • Health 1

ZeeDragon    1959
1 hour ago, Owlrus said:

I'm super hyped for this update, but tbh I get bummed out as well because it feels like DST is getting closer to it's death-date with each new content update.

426124610_giphy(14).gif.74afe0a9d4e81095deff7b9e212e5a75.gif

Thanks, for making me sad.

• Sad 1

Pikapikap    1279
24 minutes ago, Brubs said:

I like to think it's closer to the Return of Them era. There could be other expansions

I think if one day all the updates of rot are over, maybe we will get the start of the third series! If so, I will faint happily!!!!

• Like 1

ArubaroBeefalo    4931

im curious about why in the client screen there is maxwell and winona in front (charlie related) and wilson in background...

pd. i dont have any clue of what to do with that ruins stuff and im loving it

• Like 1