Superwolfkid    1252
1 hour ago, Jason said:

The debris from the moon didn't just reach the forest.

This, is actually interesting to read, we never had any affect from the moon onto the actual surface besides the Lunar "Island"(which is more like a shard of the moon floating) and the ocean (seaweeds and barnacles) either this is a typo, I'm an idiot, or this means that we'll be getting future content where the Moon will affect us on the main Island as well?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Farlan    162

The beta instantly crashes when I try to load the game on my mac. I can see the game pop-up on my hotbar for a split second before it crashes. I've never had this problem before with any of the other betas, and I can't upload a crash log because the game doesn't even load. : ( 

• Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

Superwolfkid    1252
54 minutes ago, Clifford W. said:

image.thumb.png.0e9588fda6154760e42b2eb39eebaeb4.png

Quick thing real quik (not trying to Spam, anybody realized how interesting the design of that new area (based on the picture @Clifford W. sent, Thank you so much!) The orange texture and "ancient" like feel, I think this might be an undiscovered main area of the Ancient ruins where the ancients might have actually lived! Maybe the ancients somehow escaped from the ruins we know and rebuilt back up in this area, but something else happened. This place looks way too furnished up and modern though to feel like a disaster happened which is weird... maybe we could also meet up with an Actual living acient as an NPC similar to Pearl, and they could possibly be important to the story!

Terra B Welch    5669
2 hours ago, Jason said:

• Fixed a bug allowing players to attack much faster than intended.

Is this the inconsistent attack speed fix? Where players would sometimes attack about 2.5 times?

If so RIP my old wendy+abigail dfly knockdown strategy.

minespatch    78153
8 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Spoiler

archive_resonator_beam.gif.0753a65ed3cb60bd14063a58fda7f267.gif

I'm curious, it sounds like we're getting a Thulian library by the file name "archive".

TheHollowKnight    1923

Im not the only one overwhelmed and freaking out right? RIGHT?!!?! AAAAAAAH!!!

Edit: also ancients are now like 100% confirmed bug people so yeah im gonna live in there now since im literally the hollow knight.

Edited by TheHollowKnight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SadeceAtakan    216
Just now, TheHollowKnight said:

Im not the only one overwhelmed and freaking out right? RIGHT?!!?! AAAAAAAH!!!

I am too! This update is a big one. 

• Like 1