Some bugs and FPS problems about NS 1.05 version

wiiliam

In NS version,there are some problems about Hamlet.

1、Sometimes the world‘s definition miss some choices,such as more,lots. But sometimes it has those choices, it still doesn’t work,such as if I can define it at ROG, when winter comes,it still hasn’t the boss of winter.

2、It runs very well when I start at SW,but in Monsoon season,the fps isn't stable. It doesn’t happen at other season, may be the reason is the loading of the rain and the wet floor. It’s very worse,it just like stop-motion animation. Even though it can work well awhile if I quit in force, it only work awhile.

3、In hamlet,when I transport thoes parts of the machine boss to the island 4,which is the big bird island.In the telelocator focus, we can’t hit those parts to activate, it cannot choose. Of courses if we use gunpowder or something like that to destroy the focus, it can activate those machines. It’s still a bug,even though we can avoid it.

At usual, please forgive me for my poor English.

I hope it can fix it at soon as possible, I can’t run any more save files, I don’t want to destroy other files. If it has any update schedule,please tell me.

You might be missing your world options because all worlds that are Hamlet compatible can't be set to "more" or "lots". I'm guessing it was because Hamlet is harder on the processor, so they had to limit the world options, but the options don't come back when choosing the settings for different DLC's unless the world is not Shipwrecked compatible. 

@FunnGames I think that’s worse  problems, since I try diffrent ways to define the world, no matter it’s compatible with SW or HML. Sometimes it can difine “more”or “lots”, but I wait the boss of current season, it still doesn’t come out. 

Archived