The Cherry Team Random Arts

1 hour ago, Notecja said:

No, it's going to be something else ;) I am unsure how many details I can share, but it's going to be part of bug-book (like cookbook).

Oh damn, I've done a couple of bug sketches and had a bug catching idea for quite some time. This is so interesting! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kur0u said:

Oh damn, I've done a couple of bug sketches and had a bug catching idea for quite some time. This is so interesting! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

buggy.thumb.png.3081788d4238fff11913108036419848.png

Still lot of stuff to add to it but we're getting something sweet in the end surely.

• Like 4
  • GL Happy 3

@ADM, @Notecja. Wow that looks truly amazing. I wonder if it's part of Cherry Forest or a completely new thing. But I should refrain myself from being too curious about it. That's crazy if we were thinking about the same thing. I had in my mind 3 subtypes, cicadas on trees, crawlies and flying bugs. I'll share my sketches on my own doodling page.

• Like 1
  • Happy Hazard 1

Current progress on the bug registry btw as I think it's interesting to see how all that is getting applied (yes Notka, I squat your art topic too now) It's getting pretty smoothly completed even tho a lots of bugs are missing but I'm sooo hype to get this finish. The beetle pass is kinda the next thing we finish too.

0.thumb.png.5270dd1e9ba10b80e0393a109d8d2857.png

Spoiler

Tiny preview of the info page too, probably will get more details on it but I need to think of placements and exactly what we wanna put on them... some things will be more important than others and space might ran out quick, but I'll be probably showing what's done next on status updates.

0.thumb.png.c6bd23804a123ae524bd4bf4fb668e3c.png

@Kur0u also yes you can now probably tell this is going to be for CF, we're preparing its own annual event ! :)

• Like 5
  • Wavey 2
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 2

Wow that is huge! As minespatch said the UI is just beautiful, the background telling where to find the bugs! This all looks really well thought and the effort put into it shows. I LOVE all the different butterflies and moths.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2