Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

FrozenMountan    106

I have recently began exploring the ocean and the lunar island, and I have not found anything that looks or feels like a Setpiece, are there any Setpieces for the ocean/lunar island, or am I horribly unlucky and should have found one by now?

PrezPara    557

I almost forgot there were no setpeices in the ocean. That could actually be a great way to liven the ocean up and make exploring funner. Speaking of which, could that be the next update? The thing in the photo looks somewhat like a clockwork and clockworks spawn in setpeices. 

ArubaroBeefalo    6366
2 minutes ago, Cailu95 said:

On the lunar island we have the glass ax in the circle of trees but in the ocean I have not heard any reports of an existing setpiece

PS_Messages_20200930_102800~2.jpg

Just now, Well-met said:

the only ocean piece I know of is a group of kelps put together.

there is also a "set piece" of a shipwrecked boat with tons of boards in deep water

Well-met    4504
1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

another user posted it the other day

i have seen the same in a couple of worlds

but there's no ship

it's just generic plank spam

ArubaroBeefalo    6366
2 minutes ago, Well-met said:

but there's no ship

it's just generic plank spam

i didnt say that thre is a ship xD

but doesnt feel like boards coinciding in one spot. Is deep water with rocks and in the middle a lot of boards. The last time i discover this i get 8 boards from only the ones on my screen

isnt a hard worked set piece but i consider it a set piece