JustCrimson

Do you ever just use a skin so often it feels weird to see the character without a skin?

Do you ever just use a skin so often it feels weird to see the character without a skin?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever just use a skin so often it feels weird to see the character without a skin?

• Yes
    • No

Notecja    886

there are few characters that I like vanilla without skin (also I don't really understand the question... Do you mean "feels weird to see character without skin?")

Edited by Notecja

JustCrimson    593
1 minute ago, Notecja said:

there are few characters that I like vanilla without skin (also I don't really understand the question... Do you mean "feels weird to see charakter without skin?")

fixed it but still, ****

Edited by JustCrimson

Lumberlocke    1178

Wurt and Wortox are the only characters I use the vanilla appearances for, but it is quite strange playing Don't Starve and seeing the characters' default appearances. :lol:

• Like 1

Knowbodie    219

It's like playing Team Fortress 2 again...

If you got no hat that means you're a free to play noob! (Not always, but that's what they label you as).

Skins will never change eh?

• Spool 1

Owlrus    3766

For me, I've become so used to skins that seeing them by default in-game is like seeing a japanese knock-off toy version of them. I just can't.

• Spool 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

JustCrimson    593
6 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

For me, I've become so used to skins that seeing them by default in-game is like seeing a japanese knock-off toy version of them. I just can't.

Everytime I see skinless webber or wormwood im like ew why- oh yeah they're supposed to look like that

• Like 2

Ohan    955
8 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Everytime I see skinless webber or wormwood im like ew why- oh yeah they're supposed to look like that

*sets fire to your chests* 

• Like 1

gaymime    3585
14 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

wes feels naked.

just get him some hand covers : D

Edited by gaymime

hkhm    385

This whole thread is making me uncomfortable.

But, yeah, I saw a default Wickerbottom the other day and had to stop for a moment and wonder what skin that was... and, oh, yeah... it's the default.

• Haha 2

Cheggf    850

The characters look best with no skins on, although there are some skins that look pretty nice. I don't think any characters look weird with no skin, but I do get surprised when I see some unskinned items. Especially the Football Helmet and Ham Bat.

• Like 2

SinancoTheBest    2340
22 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

The characters look best with no skins on, although there are some skins that look pretty nice. I don't think any characters look weird with no skin, but I do get surprised when I see some unskinned items. Especially the Football Helmet and Ham Bat.

Oh definitely, I can't use regular football helmet, it's so... unacceptable, NO!

I think that the characters that look finest without skins are Warly, Wormwood, Maxwell, Winona and Wurt. I like that some characters have skins that are very similar to their default ones so I never use the default ones and use the said skin when I miss the default look- Like most of Guest of Honor Skins, Wortox's Hollowed Nights skin, most of woodie's skins etc.

Edited by SinancoTheBest
  • Like 2

Blue Moth    4028

definitely. I've been playing Wigfrid with a custom outfit for a long time now, although i recently got a new outfit just to mix it up a bit. I even got a mod for skins in singleplayer so i didnt have to use the default appearance there.