Owlrus

What is a DST confession you have?

Brubs    3549

I've never seen the Crab King ever in the game (obviously googled him). I actually never completed any of Pearl's quests outside creative mode.

Edited by Brubs
  • Like 4

Notecja    758

I'm using console command mod to revive friends on my server when they died because of bad internet connection (being unable to equip torch, being unable to move from dangers, etc) and to afk safetly, without stopping the server.

Edited by Notecja
  • Like 2

Lbphero    2481

I don't think I've ever beaten the ancient fuelweaver or the beequeen solo legitimately 

edit: i remember beating beequeen "solo" one time by building approximately 60 bunny hutches and 60 beekeeper hats

Edited by Lbphero
  • Like 4

Pootis Bird    102

When i play on pubs usually i get the impression that other people might (an probably) think i am an a**hole because of how short I stay online due to my inconsistent gaming schedule.

In my 600 hours of playing i have never had an eyebrella on my head in a pub server. Everyone rushes to grab the eye every time deerclops dies

I've wasted materials trying to have fun when i got bored 3 times (like trying teleport a rockjaw into a room full of gunpowder then blowing it up, making a grass wall that spells L and burning it, etc) (3 out of 3 times i got sh*t on by this one veteran for wasting.(im still not sure why he took this so seriously, it was a 4000 day old endless server and there were mountains of resources)).

Edited by Pootis Bird
  • Like 3

Pootis Bird    102
49 minutes ago, Ryne21 said:

I get really annoyed whenever my friends using cheese and exploits on my server :|| is it too weird ?

nah, I also dislike cheesing to be frequently used on bosses that are possible to kill legitimatly (afw, clops, klaus, bq, etc) But then again bosses that cheese you like crab king and misery deserve to be cheesed.

• Like 1

Articestone    471

I can never kite deerclops and antlion , yes normal deerclops + antlion, not enough christmas deerclops, but can still fight ancient guardian, bee Queen, dfly and klaus

Edited by Articestone
  • Like 1