Sign in to follow this  
Euphia

Can’t get mushlight blueprint

Euphia    7

We have killed misery and normal over 5 times and only ever get the glowcap recipe. Does anyone know the actual drop rate? I have scoured forums and wiki ect and have read that the glowcaps blueprint has a 10% drop rate and mushlight “should be higher” but can’t find any actual numbers. It’s only for aesthetic reasons we want it but I don’t want to endlessly farm him if say the loot sack from Klaus is higher? 
Any info appreciated!

Oldfart    31

Kill Klaus in the winter, don't open his Loot Stash until the next day (untill the game does the save), then open it, you'll get 4 Bundled Supplies , and 1 will have a chance to drop the blueprint, if it doesn't rollback to previous save and open the Loot Stash and the Bundled Supplies again until you get the blueprint... Next winter you can do the same tactic for Krampus sack, mandrake or whatever you want from it actually... 

You can get Krampus sack and blueprint in the same try but might take a while for stars to align.

Also would suggest to upload the save to PS Plus or USB before you open the Stash because sometimes when i rollback the save it rolls back extra day so you don't have to fight Klaus again...

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 6.58.18 PM.png

Edited by Oldfart
  • Like 3

Oldfart    31

Glad i can help...

He is one boss i make sure i kill every winter, usually i go for shroom skin since he is easier to deal with than toadstool , already have 5 Krampus Sacks and 0 friends that play DST :wilson_cry:  LOL

Edited by Oldfart
grammar
  • Thanks 1