A Random Furry    322

So, I was fighting Klaus for the first time with a good friend I met in a pub, and while I was fighting, I noticed something strange.

Klaus's lock and the sacks lock, were made of thulicite

Spoiler

Klaus.png.325a06c54db5965c5cf7ca6bd5485154.png584_2017011011942592.jpg.ea582373414decab7ffb8c9fc21245af.jpg

And that's where my hunt started

Piece #1: The Imps

Knowing that the Imps had access to thulicite, I started by looking at the Imps themselves

Spoiler

Wortox_Newly_Added_Idle.gif.8da97827a0485d28f486a06ef6a3e8a4.gifKrampus.png.0c27a27fd7cffd6f411a7498aa53e3f8.pngKlaus.png.325a06c54db5965c5cf7ca6bd5485154.png

What do most of them have in common?

1. Long snout

2. Wide body

3. Huge horns

You know what also fits that bill?

Piece #2: The Reanimated Skeletons

We know that the skeletons once were of an ancient, and a powerful one at that, so lets look at him

Spoiler

Reanimated_Skeleton_Forest.png.b07db8ca7c2c1594fc7ab0d828a8dff6.pngdownload.thumb.jpeg.8c294b6355eb97470d00ed7e150e3150.jpegOIP.thumb.jpeg.8b76808375eb4a7da0a96a6969941450.jpeg

What do they have in common with the imps?

1: Strange, Monstrous look

2: Large Snout

3: Wide Body

4: Huge Horns

But lets have a look at the other ancients

But where are they again?

Oh yeah!

Piece 3: The Methus Puzzle

Spoiler

Obelisk_face2.PNG.png.c18a323b5c9d6ef2431db7ea44003e34.pngObelisk_face4.PNG.png.2697931fc33315e8cafafb1db1d289c9.png

Notice the strange figures, presumably the ancients. While they are in full body armor, we can make out a few similarities

1: Thin body, like Wortox

While most of the ingame Imps are large bodied, this theory presumes that they are Thousands of years old, while Wortox and the Ancients are presumably about a couple hundred

And then again, the thinness could just be an artists depiction, and not actually what they looked like

2: Large Horns

While they are wearing full body armor and/or robes, it seems the large plates around the head are concealing horns

Conclusion

Krampus and Klaus are survivors of the incident, maybe also the ones who drew the Methus Puzzle, who escaped to the surface and have been trying (and succeeding in) to regain their former power

Wortox, However, is likely proof that there are other survivors of the dissaster, and is most likely offspring of two Imps

OR

Wortox is a rare magical being corrupted by the imps, proving how immense their power truly is

Edited by A Random Furry
I can't spell ancient
  • Like 2

ArubaroBeefalo    4332
3 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

The ancients were more like bug-people, I think? Since they've exoskeletons. What a lovely theory though!

This is something that i dont get

If ancient fuelweaver or any other reanimated skeleton are ancients why we dont use an exoskeleton instead? Do they have both? And why shadow clockworks drop the heart? 

To much question and them are still coming

DaZoul    1156
2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

If ancient fuelweaver or any other reanimated skeleton are ancients why we dont use an exoskeleton instead? Do they have both? And why shadow clockworks drop the heart? 

The skeletons are not the ancients. In the murals, you can see the the King created the, probably for protection. The Shadow Heart has the soul of the King, and when it is placed inside a skeleton, the skeleton becomes the vessel. As to why the shadow pieces have the heart, I cannot give an answer to. Maybe charlie gave it to them or something.

Charlie Dark    4679
25 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

The skeleton the fuelweaver has isn't necessarily its own, it's just... a skeleton made from fossils. Hmm I'm not sure about the heart...

ArubaroBeefalo    4332
1 hour ago, DaZoul said:

The skeletons are not the ancients. In the murals, you can see the the King created the, probably for protection. The Shadow Heart has the soul of the King, and when it is placed inside a skeleton, the skeleton becomes the vessel. As to why the shadow pieces have the heart, I cannot give an answer to. Maybe charlie gave it to them or something.

1 hour ago, Charlie Dark said:

The skeleton the fuelweaver has isn't necessarily its own, it's just... a skeleton made from fossils. Hmm I'm not sure about the heart...

Ye, that is what i though but if you see metheus head it has similar horns like fw. Also, if isnt an ancient bones (fw summons body parts during the fight and i also though that are body parts from that citizens) what is that humanoid creature?

minespatch    77163

Now I like the idea that Wortox might be of the race from the fuelweavers. Perhaps the ancients wanted immortality and used the imps/krampus as pawns to do body transfer?

• Like 1

gaymime    3164

the ancients were insectiod and horns are just a short-hand for corruption in the game. it is a nice theory but not really seeing the evidence of it, you know?

but yeah, the skele is just ancient beefalo(ancestor) bones, hahaha

• Like 1

Notecja    736
2 minutes ago, A Random Furry said:

Shadow creature

Or potentially a lower ranked them, but that's most likely not the case

Spoiler

Nope. That guy is the Ancient Herald and is quite similar to ancient from murals.  

Edited by Notecja
  • Potato Cup 1

gaymime    3164
42 minutes ago, A Random Furry said:

Shadow creature

Or potentially a lower ranked them, but that's most likely not the case

his head-build looks like a bishops, might be a corrupted form like ancient guardian

Edited by gaymime
  • Like 1

Cheggf    691
8 hours ago, A Random Furry said:

1: Thin body, like Wortox

While most of the ingame Imps are large bodied, this theory presumes that they are Thousands of years old, while Wortox and the Ancients are presumably about a couple hundred

And then again, the thinness could just be an artists depiction, and not actually what they looked like

Wortox is not the same race as Krampus and Klaus, he only absorbed a few physical characteristics from one after absorbing it. I also don't really see much of a similarity between the skeletons and Krampii. If you put red fur on them they would really stick out from the other two.