Biokimist

Please make shift template transfert heat to/from building

Recommended Posts

Biokimist    2

Hi,

it would be great if you could make it append.
 

Or if it is performance concern maybe a new background « radiator » allowing heat transfert between buildings only 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alexkuzmov    52
23 hours ago, Biokimist said:

Hi,

it would be great if you could make it append.
 

Or if it is performance concern maybe a new background « radiator » allowing heat transfert between buildings only 

This as a solution for buildings overheating in a vaccum or?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostEcho    27
8 hours ago, alexkuzmov said:

This as a solution for buildings overheating in a vaccum or?

I'm at exactly the phase in my current run where this indeed would be great for getting a regolith farming setup working before getting my hands on space materials. But then again that would make the space materials even less useful, so I guess my vote is there to not be an easy fix for this problem :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biokimist    2
On 9/13/2020 at 9:11 PM, GhostEcho said:

I'm at exactly the phase in my current run where this indeed would be great for getting a regolith farming setup working before getting my hands on space materials. But then again that would make the space materials even less useful, so I guess my vote is there to not be an easy fix for this problem :)

It’s not only for vaccum transfert, it would make a lot of design more intuitive.

if you don’t want to check on internet and « invente » it all by yourself it would be a lot more intuitive.

For the space matérials there are pretty useless anyway. (If you don’t mine the core or use really cool/high température)

it’s easy to make a regolite power farm without them it is just sooooo counter intuitive.

it would be usefull to transfert heat between two pipes (for exemple). ATM diamond  shiftemplate are useless for that, water do better....

But making it that way it less intuitive, and again a lot of players want to find out there own solutions...

witch finaly don’t work only because this building work in a pretty illogical way. Making the game less enjoyable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alexkuzmov    52
On 9/12/2020 at 1:49 PM, Biokimist said:

Hi,

it would be great if you could make it append.
 

Or if it is performance concern maybe a new background « radiator » allowing heat transfert between buildings only 

Well if thats the goal, I`d much rather have the metal tiles work for heat transfer for buildings, makes more sense to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now