Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

[Experimental] - 428481

RageLeague    1449

Does that mean the positioning of the negotiation for agents without heads is fixed? That's good, I guess?

I had an idea for a puzzle, where you would figure out a way to deal damage to the opponent core resolve when they are at the bottom of the screen.

image.thumb.png.f37dc185c43f0d3040feed507818ecc2.png

Can you figure out a way to damage the opponent's core resolve?(Imagine there's way more cards than this in your hand, what do you do then?)

Steamerclaw    174

Can you figure out a way to damage the opponent's core resolve?(Imagine there's way more cards than this in your hand, what do you do then?)

Well , AoE cards or arguments like doubt or voice of the people . Or a discard deck for Rook .

RageLeague    1449
2 minutes ago, Steamerclaw said:

Well , AoE cards or arguments like doubt or voice of the people . Or a discard deck for Rook .

You get 4/10 for your answer. This solution will work, but will take a long time before you actually succeeds.

It's also impossible to use that anyway in this negotiation, since you have only basic cards and insult at the moment.

Edited by RageLeague

Wumpus the 19th    1194
1 hour ago, RageLeague said:

Simple. i'd just plug in my controller.

it's how i was able to interact with tei when her location bubble was above the ui. The chosen item will be the core so long as i use the controller.

RageLeague    1449
7 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

Simple. i'd just plug in my controller.

it's how i was able to interact with tei when her location bubble was above the ui. The chosen item will be the core so long as i use the controller.

Good answer. I don't have a controller, so there's no way for me to verify. However that's not the only solution. There's a way to do it when having only a mouse at your disposal.

Anyway, on the topic of mods, is there an easy way to add common localization strings? Like the english.lua file in the game files. If not, is it something that's going to be planned?

Jhav    29
1 hour ago, RageLeague said:

Good answer. I don't have a controller, so there's no way for me to verify. However that's not the only solution. There's a way to do it when having only a mouse at your disposal.

Anyway, on the topic of mods, is there an easy way to add common localization strings? Like the english.lua file in the game files. If not, is it something that's going to be planned?

Well, if you want the "mouse" answer, you can target cards entirely with keyboard. Number keys to selects a card, then arrow keys to select target, then enter to confirm.

Edited by Jhav

RageLeague    1449
1 hour ago, Jhav said:

Well, if you want the "mouse" answer, you can target cards entirely with keyboard. Number keys to selects a card, then arrow keys to select target, then enter to confirm.

You know I want the mouse answer, yet you presented a keyboard answer. I stated clearly that you only have a mouse.

Anyway, my answer is enable streamer mode on the bottom right corner. The cards will move left so that even with a full hand, you can still target the opponent's core resolve.

Edited by RageLeague