Sign in to follow this  
JanH

[Game Update] - 186

NSAiswatchingus    3808

I'm really looking forward to checking out the in game cookbook tonight. I'm surprised they reduced the number of wings needed for the Bat-Bat AND increased the drop rate. Bat-Bats all around!

• GL Happy 1

Mike23Ua    9611

I haven’t had time to check the update.. last time they made no mention at all of the Randomize Season and Season Length.. so I’ll go see what (if any) hidden secrets they threw in.

kinda busy with daily chores right now but hoping to get to it within the next hour.

keats95    86

I didn't get the chests with the new beards when I logged in? I also didn't seem to get my daily gift, although I don't remember getting my most recent discovery so I think that might be my daily gift and it just didn't show when logging in. But yeah, definitely haven't gotten the beards they're all locked in my curio cabinet.

4 minutes ago, keats95 said:

I didn't get the chests with the new beards when I logged in?

Ok so i got them, redeeming the Hunter's Shovel seemed to trigger it for me? Idk logging in and out multiple times didn't work but as soon as I redeemed the shovel they showed up the next time I logged in. I didn't get an animation for the shovel unwrapping on the main menu but it's in my curio cabinet so all good! Just in case anyone else has any issues with it

• Like 1

CharlesB    1616
19 hours ago, keats95 said:

I didn't get the chests with the new beards when I logged in? I also didn't seem to get my daily gift, although I don't remember getting my most recent discovery so I think that might be my daily gift and it just didn't show when logging in. But yeah, definitely haven't gotten the beards they're all locked in my curio cabinet.

Ok so i got them, redeeming the Hunter's Shovel seemed to trigger it for me? Idk logging in and out multiple times didn't work but as soon as I redeemed the shovel they showed up the next time I logged in. I didn't get an animation for the shovel unwrapping on the main menu but it's in my curio cabinet so all good! Just in case anyone else has any issues with it

• Thanks 2

CharlesB    1616
On 8/22/2020 at 12:37 PM, Mj- said:

I'm afraid these changes didn't apply to the console update? They still have the old recipe!

Edit: Apparently just the BatBat that hasn't been changed.

It seems the Bat Bat recipe change happened after the console builds were already done and submitted. Look forward to saving a few batalisk wings after the next update, coming soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2