Viktor234    5009
11 minutes ago, MrSoratori said:

Dude you HEALS urself when youre fighting just switching ur slot hand pls stop this and think about it cuz ure so damm wrong how this weapon works

Its not supposed to deal large amounts of damage for this dark sword exists and u can carry both so

If you can't understand me, I'll try to explain it to you:

I do not complain about the fact that "Bat Bat is tooo weak rn", I never complained about it and I did literally craft myself in every game an own Bat Bat just for emergencies. It was a nice balanced weapon back then.

But now since the Batilisk Wing drop rate has been increased to 75% and the amount of required Batilisk Wings has been reduced to 3, this weapon is literally free to craft, i.e. you don't need to grind Batilisks anymore to obtain a Bat Bat since killing 4 batilisks already drops ~3 Batilisk Wings for you. Other than that, the drop rate feels too insane right now as you can also use them as 3-4 free morsels per night, the Ice Box gets literally filled with Batilisk Wings.

• Like 3

Blueleaf12    1767

I really love the background teaser, it’s beautiful!! :x

I will admit it threw me off somewhat how regal/Victorian this house is if it is Wigfrid. I can definitely see her having a rich upbringing for her to afford being an actor, but I was also expecting her short would be viking or based on the stage. However, I will be excitedly waiting for it! 

• Like 2

I'm super happy! These look awesome! Thanks again for the free beards and points!

Ooh, and WIGFRID! HECK YEAH! She's one of the ones I was really looking forward to!

Can't wait to test it out. And this will help make the headache of remembering what goes into each recipe so much less stressful! I can finally cook all the obscure foods and only check the wiki once.

Finally, putting in a command for dropping items from your inventory thank so so much ;__;

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 1

fimmatek    4204

Great little update, thanks devs!

I also love the teaser picture, can't wait to see the short video!

So many details hinting towards Wigfrid :D The middle picture above the fireplace to the right resemblances her pretty much, right?

image.png.f67e9825fc371b8229e9c89c96153bda.png

• Like 2

Scrumch    241
4 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Foods with side effects should set “oneat_desc” to a descriptive string.

Could you explain this a little more clearly? 

And the stats for custom food items don't show up - do I need to use the default tuning values?

Edit: Figured it out! All the changes need to made in the prefab where the recipe for the food is declared! 

Edited by Scrumch

sinisterrkid    1512
4 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

And in classic Klei fashion, we took this opportunity for a small update and went a little overboard.  

I'm certainly not complaining about this Eyes on Apple

I looove the changes to stingers, rockjaws, cooking, quick drop... and lightning not making you shut the fridge anymore? Unsung hero of the update. I do agree that 75% drop rate for bat wings is too high, but I'm chill about it.

Quality of Life indeed! Thanks for the "small + overboard" work. :grin:

• Like 1

Mike23Ua    7779

I like the updated textures, very visually pleasing to my eyeballs :) 

Could just be good luck- but I seem to be lagging a lot less too now as well.

I havent found any “secret” changes yet, but I wouldn’t put those past Klei so I’ll keep looking.

• Like 1

E1234    69

Excited for the Wigfrid update. She has cool skins and personality but just a boring playstyle that I could never convince myself to play her. Excited to see what they come up with, especially since the previous reworks were slam dunks in making the characters fun and viable.

Bat bat crafting recipe+increased spawn of wings changes are very welcome. Now the Bat bat is worth crafting.

• Like 1

MrSoratori    69
5 minutes ago, Stunp the tunp said:

Can someone make a bat farm desing that is efficient? i would like a extra "make with ease meat farm"

Look its a hella good use for houndius shotius if i can tell, in my standart base the cave entrance have just two and works well

In start game u can just put some bunny houses around they have no interest in meat anyway

Edited by MrSoratori
  • Like 1