hoppin mandrake

Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Recommended Posts

Just-guy    1277
19 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why are the hunchback crows bigger than the crows Wes accidentally brought in?

Inbreed and magic exposure.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falkenpelz    1739

Does anyone know, if the walking on water glitch got patched or only works under certain conditions? Some weeks ago me and some people happily pushed us onto the sea with gates and you were perfectly fine walking on water as long as you didn't stop moving. Tried it on my server today and kept drowning immediatly:(

Also, does anyone know, how to delete specific entities (under you cursor)? I know only the command for items. My base got taken over by tons of horny beefalos, which is also killing the advanced potato I'm playing on, so I wanna get rid of this specific herd to end the lag. Any other ideas?

Edited by Falkenpelz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wardin25    2507
49 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Does anyone know, if the walking on water glitch got patched or only works under certain conditions? Some weeks ago me and some people happily pushed us onto the sea with gates and you were perfectly fine walking on water as long as you didn't stop moving. Tried it on my server today and kept drowning immediatly:(

Also, does anyone know, how to delete specific entities (under you cursor)? I know only the command for items. My base got taken over by tons of horny beefalos, which is also killing the advanced potato I'm playing on, so I wanna get rid of this specific herd to end the lag. Any other ideas?

you could erase all of em and then spawn new herds

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thegreatJash    1701
5 hours ago, Well-met said:

why weren't treeguards updated to drop 1 leafy meat instead of a monster meat

why wasn't the oasis updated with its own turf and trees rather than the very obviously place-holder forest assets

This makes me question humanity.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sanity 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Variant    7639
7 hours ago, Well-met said:

place-holder

Actually been meaning to ask, what's the obvious placeholder art?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tim S.    570

STRINGS.THANKS_POPUP =
{
    ANRARG = "Metheus has taken heed",
    ARG = "Pulvis et umbra sumus",

Those are the strings that pop up when receiving the ancient skins. The ANR in ANRARG surely stands for A New Reign.
What could be ARG?

  • Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wardin25    2507
4 hours ago, Tim S. said:

STRINGS.THANKS_POPUP =
{
    ANRARG = "Metheus has taken heed",
    ARG = "Pulvis et umbra sumus",

Those are the strings that pop up when receiving the ancient skins. The ANR in ANRARG surely stands for A New Reign.
What could be ARG?

A Reign of Giants?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hornete    10295
5 hours ago, Tim S. said:

What could be ARG?

An ARG puzzle I presume, aka Alternate reality game, which is what the metheus and cyclum puzzles are.

Edited by Hornete
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wardin25    2507
24 minutes ago, Ballooon said:

Is klaus pronounced as claws or clouse?

In my opinion its clouse

actually, i think its more like clause

Edited by Wardin25
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    88698
1 hour ago, Ballooon said:

Is klaus pronounced as claws or clouse?

It's like the Baudelaire from Series of Unfortunate events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1moregame    79
1 hour ago, Ballooon said:

Is klaus pronounced as claws or clouse?

Klows - like you are saying ow after getting poked.  At least that would be the german pronunciation from which the word likely is originating.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fridgetty    928

why can't you eat pigskin ? Pigs can eat them, hounds can eat them, spiders can eat them, why cant the player eat it ? I've been craving for pigskins and i badly want to eat it.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dextops    1595
7 minutes ago, Fridgetty said:

why can't you eat pigskin ? Pigs can eat them, hounds can eat them, spiders can eat them, why cant the player eat it ? I've been craving for pigskins and i badly want to eat it.

sure why not, screw pig folk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wardin25    2507
21 minutes ago, Fridgetty said:

why can't you eat pigskin ? Pigs can eat them, hounds can eat them, spiders can eat them, why cant the player eat it ? I've been craving for pigskins and i badly want to eat it.

have you ever tried to eat an animals skin? not easy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fridgetty    928
42 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

have you ever tried to eat an animals skin? not easy

I have and they are very delicious. I like chicken skin and my family likes pig skin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karitha    3146
On 6/10/2021 at 12:03 AM, Mike23Ua said:

@Klei Them have Returned... What Now?

Wait, did RoT updates just over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
x0-VERSUS-1y    7591
1 minute ago, Fridgetty said:

I have and they are very delicious. I like chicken skin and my family likes pig skin. 

Staying true to your avatar I see. Good, good.

I have but one word for you: "șorici" :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now