hoppin mandrake

Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Moonatik    397
1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

in every storm there is wagstaff waiting for you. You can farm materials for as many Celestial champion fights as you want before fighting the champion. Aslong as there is moonstorm you can farm all the materials needed, including wagstaff's restrained static

btw, you need 3 restrained statics per fight in case you didnt know

I have the 3rd and all, ready to start. But I thought the storm would stop, didn't know you could farm all of this as long as you want.

Few guides I saw doesn't tell that.

• Sanity 1

xxXolot    168

Does crop item stay completely fresh in giant crop form when unhammered? For example Dragon Fruit last 6 day, A giant crop also last 6 days before it become rot plant, if I chose to only hammer the giant crop on the 5th day, would the dragon fruit that drop from it be completely fresh, effectively increase the spoilage time to 11 day?

ArubaroBeefalo    19220
56 minutes ago, xxXolot said:

Does crop item stay completely fresh in giant crop form when unhammered? For example Dragon Fruit last 6 day, A giant crop also last 6 days before it become rot plant, if I chose to only hammer the giant crop on the 5th day, would the dragon fruit that drop from it be completely fresh, effectively increase the spoilage time to 11 day?

yes. Also you can harvest the giant crop and let it without being hammered so it last a lot longer than as a crop in the field. Cant remember how many days a giant crop last but was like 1 season (you can check freshness by carrying them)

• Thanks 2

SomebodyRandom    1446

What's the command for changing the caves shard into a forest one when starting a hosted world?

On 6/15/2022 at 12:02 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Cant remember how many days a giant crop last but was like 1 season

It's about 4 times slower than the regular crop's spoilage rate and even slower if the crop was planted by Wormwood (I think 6 times slower than the regular crop's spoilage rate)

malia4uru    0

Question about game generation screen: I could have sworn each world used to have a "delete world" trashcan icon, now I can't find any way to remove them. Help?

Capture.JPG

Just-guy    3295
12 minutes ago, malia4uru said:

Question about game generation screen: I could have sworn each world used to have a "delete world" trashcan icon, now I can't find any way to remove them. Help?

It's in the wrench button along with other options like Duplicate World.

malia4uru    0
16 hours ago, Just-guy said:

It's in the wrench button along with other options like Duplicate World.

Good lord, I'm blind. I must have looked a dozen times... yes, it's right there. Doh!!!

Thanks!

ALCRD    2783

Why sometimes map gets weird desaturated colors? Like this (no Moon events active this is a new world)  :

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Is this a bug or there is a deeper meaning behind this? :>

I noticed this happens mostly on pub servers or when i am playing with someone on a private server.

• Like 1

SecretPizzaMan    1256
11 hours ago, ALCRD said:

Why sometimes map gets weird desaturated colors? Like this (no Moon events active this is a new world)  :

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Is this a bug or there is a deeper meaning behind this? :>

I noticed this happens mostly on pub servers or when i am playing with someone on a private server.

Also happens to me if leave and rejoin as a ghost.

• Wavey 1

HellHeater    2491

i wonder if some forums moderators think like "i really really want to delete this but it slightly doesnt break any rules so i cant"

its 3 am...

Edited by HellHeater
  • Haha 3

xhyom    723

What happens if I buy a character's deluxe chest for the skins even though I already have the character, can I unravel the second Essential head? Do i get spools for it somehow?

Just-guy    3295
18 minutes ago, xhyom said:

What happens if I buy a character's deluxe chest for the skins even though I already have the character, can I unravel the second Essential head? Do i get spools for it somehow?

You can unravel the character head and will get spoons for it, so it may be what will happen when you get the second one.

• Thanks 1

ArubaroBeefalo    19220
1 hour ago, xhyom said:

if the skin pack contains any character that you have you will get it and be able to unravel it

• Thanks 1

Falkenpelz    3275

Are tentacles (all sizes) all seperate entities, similar to how Bigfoot is literally just a big foot with a brain? Or are they a part of a single (or multiple) buried creatures that have many tentacles as part of their body?

19 hours ago, Just-guy said:

You can unravel the character head and will get spoons for it

Why do I never get spoons? I have tons of clothes, yet my survivors will never be able to eat soup.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just-guy    3295
1 hour ago, Falkenpelz said:

Are tentacles (all sizes) all seperate entities, similar to how Bigfoot is literally just a big foot with a brain? Or are they a part of a single (or multiple) buried creatures that have many tentacles as part of their body?

It's pretty much implied that the Tentapillars are the "bodies" of the Tentacles of the surface, so, lore wise, for each Tentacle on Swamp there is a Tentapillar underground.

BezKa    4985
54 minutes ago, Fridgetty said:

just wanna have confirmation on this but does the moon stone forest always generate a living tree ?

No, I recently had a world where precisely 0 totally normal trees spawned.

• Sad 1

Spino43    1403
2 hours ago, Chesterxito said:

will the accursed trinkets go to you if a follower kills a powder monkey?

trinkets are dropped to the ground when a monkey dies, and will home in on you if you get near.

So if a follower kills the monkey and you are far away from it, the trinket won't go to you.

hhh2    1232
9 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

just a decoration that cant be placed in the edge of the docks:crushed:

sophisticated log storage :eagerness:

• Haha 1